Orlando Jones quotes
“I don't know what beef is between you, but you'd better grill it up and eat it, because it is my ass that is on the line.”
“- Harry: You going to finish that bacon?
- Wayne: Yeah, I am. I ordered it, didn't I?”
“Most of my friends between 21 and 31 are at different stages of figuring out what the hell they are going to do with their lives.”
“I want to see as many black professionals as possible.”
“Man if you keep campaigning for an ass whooping, you gonna get elected.”
“- Harry: I'm no biologist, but how many cells do single-celled organisms have?
- Ira: Harry, if we're going to be big important scientists you have to start to act the part.”
“- Ira: If I was a giant nasty alien bird in a department store, where would I be?
- Harry: Lingerie.
- Ira: Not you, the bird.”
“- Ira: Hey, cool. Snag one.
- Harry: Snag one?
- Ira: Yeah, snag one and put it in the bucket.
- Harry: I've seen this movie, the black dude dies first. You snag it.”
“- Harry: Whoa, Doc! Don't take the leg! Ira, don't let them take my leg.
- Ira: Isn't there anything else you can do? He thinks he's an athlete.
- Nurse Tate: Doctor, look!
- Dr. Paulson: It's headed for his testicles.
- Harry: Take it! Take it! Take the leg!”
“How you supposed to run a successful business, you ain't got no Schlitz Malt Liquor! You ain't representing! You ain't keepin' it real!”
“- Nurse Tate: I'll get the lubricant...
- Dr. Paulson: There's no time for lubricant!
- Harry: There's always time for lubricant!”
“- Harry: It's flying away! Is that a bad thing?
- Ira: Only if you're a human being.”