“Party Monster” quotes(2003)
Plot – This is the true story of Michael Alig, star of the Big Apple's underground club scene. In the early '90s Michael moves to New York, where he meets James St. James, a guy who introduces him to the alternative bar scene and together they form the 'Peter Pan Lost Boys' club. Soon Michael stands out as one of the biggest organizers of social events. He becomes the favorite of powerful Peter Gatien, a nightclub owner, and founds a magazine. However, his charisma leads a series of shady characters, like the drug dealer Angel Menendez, to revolve around him. At the height of his success, Michael makes the mistake of killing Angel and, feeling untouchable, instead of concealing the truth, he tells the press what he has done. Everyone thinks it is another of his publicity stunts, but it is James, to his regret, that reveals the truth about his friend.
All actors – Seth Green, Macaulay Culkin, Diana Scarwid, Dillon Woolley, Marilyn Manson, Dylan McDermott, Mia Kirshner, Wilmer Valderrama, Elliot Kriss, Janis Dardaris, Wilson Cruz, Manny Perez, Justin Hagan, Brendan O'Malley, Phillip Knasiak, John Henry Summerour, John Stamos, Chloë Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Daniel Franzese, Michael Kaycheck, Steven Marcus, , Angel Anes, Joey Gray, Amanda Lepore, Jill Lewis, Walt Paper, Richie Rich, Sacred Schneidmiller, James Sheldon, Gerrold Vincentshow all
“Party Monster” Quotes 19 quotes
- Michael Alig: Once when I was 10 my Sunday school teacher took me back to his house. He taught me how to french kiss among other things.
- Elke: He really took my boy under his wind. Very nice man.
- Michael Alig: His mother caught us in the basement. She screamed "I told you not to bring them here”. He said "Don't you'll frighten them away!”.
“- Keoki: What's that?
- Michael Alig: It's a kitty! Aw, it's our lovechild. We'll call him Skrinkle.
- James St. James: [voice over] As you dry your eyes, let me just say this about that. Skrinkle was just the beginning. Skrinkle begat Skroddle and Skrinkle and Skroddle were the Lego blocks of a strange new world he was building for us all. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael Alig: You're the Yoda to my Luke.
- James St. James: Excuse me. You're the Paula Abdul to my Janet Jackson.
- Michael Alig: That's good, right?”
“Oh, everyone, it's my birthday! Time to pay attention to me!”
“We don't do, we just are!”
“You're just some lame-ass, Johnny-come-lately, fairy, faggot, copycat! You don't even know your skrink from your skrod! You stupid logger blogger!”
“How can I be your best friend when I don't even like you?”
“It's really a shame you can’t publish a sentence. I'm convinced it would be a best seller.”
“- Michael Alig: Oh, no thanks, I don't do drugs.
- James St. James: Nor do I.
[snorts Special K]
- James: Did you see that? It just flew right up my nose!”
“- Michael Alig: I just want to be loved.
- James St. James: There isn't enough love in the whole wide world to satisfy you.”
“- James St. James: I know what you need. A nice hot cup of hot chocolate.
- Michael Alig: Can you put some ecstasy in mine?”
“You'll love me, I promise.”
“I want you to teach me how to be fabulous.”
“- Angel: I got my wings.
- Michael Alig: Then fly away home. The police are coming!”