Abuse quotes51 abuse quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Fly: It's only your first try. But you're treating them like equals. They're sheep, they're inferior.
- Babe: Oh, no, they're not.
- Fly: Of course they are. We are their masters, Babe. Let them doubt it for a second and they'll walk all over you!”
“- Courtney Collins: How did you know?
- Ex-Deputy So & So: [sadly] Because he reminded me of myself when I was a kid.”
- Michael Alig: Once when I was 10 my Sunday school teacher took me back to his house. He taught me how to french kiss among other things.
- Elke: He really took my boy under his wind. Very nice man.
- Michael Alig: His mother caught us in the basement. She screamed "I told you not to bring them here”. He said "Don't you'll frighten them away!”.
- Celie Johnson: He just climb on top of me and do his business.
- Shug Avery: "Do his business"? You sound like he going to the toilet on you.
- Celie Johnson: That's what it feels like.
- Shug Avery: Why then, Miss Celie... that means you’re still a virgin!
“I was eleven. And I was preyed upon by father David Holly in Wester. And I don't mean prayed for, I mean preyed upon.”
“If it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a village to abuse one.”
“- Marty Baron: Whether Mr Garabedian is a 'crank' or not, he says he has documents that prove that Cardinal knew.
- Ben Bradlee Jr.: As I understand that those documents are under seal.
- Marty Baron: Okay, but the fact remains a Boston priest abused 80 kids, we have a lawyer who says he can prove Law knew about it and we've written all of......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Conservationist: What are you doing?
- Cooker: I'm definitely not burning ants with a magnifying glass if that's what you're implying.”
“Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Billy wasn't born a criminal, Clarice. He was made one through years of systematic abuse.”
“I was a daisy fresh girl and look what you've done to me.”
“How was I supposed to know? Locked in the attic, tied to my grandmother. Beaten, beaten, beaten by my drunken father! Of course I'm kidding. Can't you take a joke? Don't you know when a guy's kidding?”
“They say it's just physical abuse but it's more than that, this was spiritual abuse.”
“I have looked for our rights in the laws of nature and can find them only in the laws of political society. I have looked for our rights in the constitution of the English government and found them there! Our rights have been violated.”
“A little girl being brutalized... a little girl being abused has got nothing to do with the rules and regulations and everything to do with right and wrong.”
“I've always had a natural fear of the police, or abuse of their power.”
“Everyone is an abused child, if you think about what governments do.”
“- Franklin M. Hart Jr.: Mrs. Rhodes... I am a married man.
- Doralee Rhodes: Forget about your wife! I mean, you may be hers in the evening, but you're my boy from 9 to 5!”
“- Sheriff Ticker: Did your father ever touch you anywhere?
- Seth Dove: Yeah.
- Sheriff Ticker: Where?
- Seth Dove: In the kitchen.
- Sheriff Ticker: Anywhere else?
- Seth Dove: Anyplace outside the kitchen?”
“Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe it to be appropriate to have sex with a woman who is unconcious.”
“- Solomon Northup: You devil! Sooner or later, somewhere in the course of eternal justice thou shalt answer for this sin!
- Edwin Epps: There is no sin! A man does how he pleases with his property.”