Robert John Burke quotes
“I love playing the bad guy, it’s always more fun, always more interesting.”
“- The CEO: Well, I gotta hand it to you. What do they call you? Murphy, is it?
- Robocop: My friends call me Murphy. You call me... Robocop.”
“I was very hesitant to do it, but then after about six or eight months I finally agreed.”
“I especially like doing historical work, playing someone who has actually lived, because then I get to do the research.”
“- Officer Anne Lewis: Are they gone?
- Robocop: I'm still scanning three... make that two.”
“- Billy Halleck: What are you trying to do to me?
- Heidi Halleck: What you wanted me to do in the back seat of your daddy's car. Prove my love to you.”
“- Billy Halleck: Richie, you're not going to hurt anybody, are you?
- Richie Ginelli: No. But Billy, if I'm gonna help you with this, you don't get to ask that question again.”
“- Jessup: I don't like coming to funerals of my own men.
- Bobby: Well then don't come. Don't come.”
“- Audry: I decided I can have faith in what I can't see.
- Josh Hutton: What do you wanna see?
- Audry: The world.”
“- Bill McCabe: Ned, there is no such thing as adventure. There's no such thing as romance. There's only trouble and desire.
- Ned Rifle: Trouble and desire.
- Bill McCabe: That's right. And the funny thing is, when you desire something you immediately get into trouble. And when you're in trouble you don't desire anything at all.”
“- Robocop: I must commandeer your vehicle for police use.
- Pimp: What is your problem, sucker? I mean, Officer.”
“- Frank McLaury: I've got you now... you son of a bitch!
- Doc Holliday: [holds up arms] You're a daisy if you do!”
“You may want to call the fire department.”
“- Paul McDaggett: Stupid fools. Don't you know what you've done to us? Those androids are programmed with a thermal failsafe device.
- Dr. Marie Lazarus: They're made to self-destruct?
- Paul McDaggett: In fifteen seconds, everything within twenty yards of where we're standing will be atomised. We're dead, you stupid slag!
- Robocop: Don't count...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Billy Halleck: I can't help it, Heidi. All I ever think about is... food!
- Heidi Halleck: Well, maybe I can try to help you think about something... else. Still thinking about food?”
“- Paul McDaggett: How may I help you, officer?
- Robocop: By resisting arrest.”