“Walk Hard” quotes(2007)
Plot – Singer with a turbulent past, Dewey Cox becomes a rock legend and influences millions of people with his songs. However, during his journey to success he begins to use drugs and to date a large number of women. Meanwhile, Cox becomes friends with singers like Elvis and the Beatles.
All actors – Nat Faxon, John C. Reilly, Tim Meadows, Conner Rayburn, Chip Hormess, Raymond J. Barry, Terrence Beasor, Margo Martindale, Honeyboy Edwards, Gerry Black, Aron Johnson, Jack Donovan Sapersteinshow all
“Walk Hard” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“- Edith: What about my dreams?
- Dewey Cox: Edith, I told you, I can't build you a candy house! It will fall apart, the sun will melt the candy, it won't work!”
- Record Producer: You have failed conclusively! It's over! And there is nothing that you can do, here in this room... that can turn that around. Nothing you can do that can make up for what you just did to "That's Amore".
- Dewey Cox: [quietly] Well, my mother liked it a whole lot.
- Record Producer: Your mother was wrong!
“- Ma Cox: I'm just so glad you learned to play the guitar so good... even without having a sense of smell!
- Dewey Cox: It's okay mama, I learned how to play by ear.”
“- Dave: You slept with my wife!
- Theo: You slept with me, too! And I've had confused feelings about that for ten years now!”
“- Edith: It's illegal to be married to two people at the same time, Dewey!
- Dewey Cox: What about if, if you're famous?”
“It's still not finished yet. I'm hearing... more Aboriginal percussionists. And I want an army of digeridoos. Fifty thousand digeridoos!”