John Michael Higgins quotes
“People who can dance and sing are often very good at comedy.”
- Record Producer: You have failed conclusively! It's over! And there is nothing that you can do, here in this room... that can turn that around. Nothing you can do that can make up for what you just did to "That's Amore".
- Dewey Cox: [quietly] Well, my mother liked it a whole lot.
- Record Producer: Your mother was wrong!
- Scott Donlan: Where are you from, like Nor... Norland? Norway?
- Hotel Manager: Uh, I'm Irish-German.
- Stefan Vanderhoof: Like Robert Duvall in "The Godfather".
- Scott Donlan: Bratwurst and shillelaghs... paging Dr. Freud.
“- John: This could be the most significant conflict between America and Germany in history!
- Gail: ...Crack a book, John.”
“I'm not a huge fan of improv theater.”
“It was just very clear right away that I was an actor, even from 4 years old.”
“There was abuse in my family, but it was mostly musical in nature.”
“- Evan Baxter: I can't shave. Whenever I shave it just grows back!
- Marty: That's what happens when you shave. But then you shave again!”
“- Clyde: Where do you think you're going?
- Fred Claus: Delivering presents.
- Clyde: No you're not! Santa is the only one who can deliver the presents!
- Willie: No, only a Claus can deliver the presents, and that is a Claus.”
“- Fred Claus: Love's complicated.
- Willie: It hurts.”
“Our beliefs are fairly commonplace and simple to understand.”