Téa Leoni quotes
“I feel better. I feel hornier. I feel more womanly and more accomplished and prouder. [after having her daughter].”
“- Deborah Clasky: You were an alcoholic and wildly promiscuous woman during my formative years so that I'm in this fix because of you, it is your fault and I just needed that moment for us to build on.
- Evelyn: You have a solid point dear... but right now the lessons of my life are coming in handy for you.”
“If you need this, Jack, if you really need this, I will take these kids from a life they love and I'll take myself from the only home we've ever shared together and I'll move wherever you need to go. I'll do that because I love you. I love you, and that's more important to me than our address. I choose us.”
“- Kate Reynolds: How can you do that?
- Jack Campbell: What?
- Kate Reynolds: Look at me like you haven't seen me every day for the last 13 years.”
“- Jenny Lerner: I want exclusivity.
- President Beck: Now listen, young lady. This is a presidential favour. I'm letting you go because I don't want another headache. And I'm trusting you because I know what this can do for your career. Now, it may seem like we have each other over the same barrel but it just seems that way.”
“- Jenny Lerner: When I was 11, I stole $32 from your wallet.
- Jason Lerner: When you were a baby I once dropped you on your head.”
“- Ed: Look, I love Val. I love him. But with all due respect... he's a raving, incompetent psychotic.
- Ellie: He's not incompetent.”
“- Jane Harper: I went to this Botox Experiment, and I had a little accident... does it really look that bad?
- Dick Harper: No. Just... different.”
“It's kind of fun to be sexy.”
“Shopping turns me off.”
“- Amanda Kirby: If he'd been with you, he'd be completely safe. You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul. And I've totaled three cars in three years.
- Paul Kirby: Well, not three. The Buick wasn't really totaled. I just said it was 'cause I wanted to get the S.U.V.”
“Biggest story in history? What an ego.”
“- President Beck: We always thought the deadline for public knowledge was the publication of next year's budget since we've spent more money than we can account for. That won't happen for two weeks. I don't suppose I could prevail upon you to wait two weeks in the name of national security?
- Jenny Lerner: Two weeks? There's no such thing as two...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Deborah Clasky: So tell me again why I can't call him on his cell again?
- Evelyn: Besides that he turned it off?
- Deborah Clasky: Yeah.
- Evelyn: Forty messages starts to look needy.”
“- Amanda: This is how you make dinosaurs?
- Dr. Grant: No, this is how you play God.”
“- Deborah Clasky: How are you nicer than me?
- John Clasky: You didn't set the bar that high.”
“- Marcus Burnett: What am I smellin'?
- Julie Mott: [sees barrels of ether hanging in the back of the van. Reads the label] Ether. Extremely... flammable... ether. Oh shit!
- Mike Lowrey: God-damn...
- Marcus Burnett: Oh, you da man. Oh you're the fuckin' man tonight! You go and pick an ice-cream truck that's a damn bomb!”
“Every marriage is vulnerable, otherwise being married wouldn't mean anything, would it?”
“- Jenny Lerner: We know everything.
- Alan Rittenhouse: Nobody knows everything.”
“- Ellie: Our marriage wasn't going anywhere.
- Val: Where do you want it to go? Where do marriages go? After a while they just lay there. That's the thing about marriages.”