Robbie Coltrane quotes
“I've got two young kids. I don't know what the future holds.”
“Is it just me, or is the world full of beautiful women?”
“I sometimes worry that all the beautiful things have been made.”
“- Brian Hope: Explain the Trinity.
- Charlie McManus: Hmmm... well, it's a bit of a bugger.”
“Oh, look. We have no roof, but at least we have four good walls. ...The insurance company is never going to believe this!”
“- Valentin Zukovsky: At the end of the war, they surrendered to the British, thinking they would help in waging war against the Communists. But, the British betrayed them, sent them back to Stalin, who promptly had them all shot. Women, children, entire families.
- James Bond: Not exactly our finest hour.
- Valentin Zukovsky: Still, ruthless...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Van Helsing: Dr. Jekyll, you're wanted by the Knights of the Holy Order...
- Mr. Hyde: It's Mr. Hyde, now!
- Van Helsing: For the murder of twelve men, six women, four...
- Mr. Hyde: Four children, three goats, and a rather nasty massacre of poultry!”
- Brian Hope: I thought you were supposed to be eating fish on a Friday.
- Charlie McManus: No, you're way out of date. Vatican II said we don't have to do that anymore.
- Brian Hope: Who's "Vatican II"? The deputy pope?
- Charlie McManus: Ignoramus. You can't have a deputy pope. The pope's infallible; you can't be deputy-infallible!
“Rocks in our pockets and gravestones above our heads is all we'll get from this journey.”
“- Van Helsing: You're a deranged psychopath.
- Mr. Hyde: We all have our little problems.”
"From Hell". Well at least they got the address right.
There's some wizards, like the Malfoy family, who think they're better than everyone else because they're what people call "pure blood".
“There's your typical Londoner, imbued with Christian sympathy for his fellow man, or fellow whore in this case.”
“You do not fuck with the special branch, the special branch fucks with you.”
“That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, and an evil curse at that.”
“I may faint. Don't worry. We got full medical coverage. I'll be ok.”
“We're all born sinful, except for Jesus who was perfect of course. And he was sent to save us. But how could he save us unless we're sinning? So we have to go on sinning in order to be saved and go to Heaven. That's how Christianity works. That's why it suits so many people.”
“- George: She's a woman of substance. A lady.
- Thomas: I thought you said she was a tart. A tall thin black tart.
- George: Maybe, but she's still a fucking lady.”