Boxing quotes33 boxing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
Y'all probably blame me for that. If it were Bob Aram, you'd say, "There was nothing he could do". But you blame me, black devil motherfucker. Let me tell you something: Tyson will be heavyweight champ again. And this time, you'll pay twice as much to see it. Why? Because y'all part of the same hypocrisy.
“- Cesar Dominguez: I thought we were not supposed to get laid for a couple of weeks before a fight.
- Vince Boudreau: Says who?
- Cesar Dominguez: Everybody knows that. You know, it's an energy thing...
- Vince Boudreau: All the great ones got laid before they fought! I mean, the more the better, man.”
- Joseph "Sport" Sullivan: Look at those hands, ladies. You should have been a pug, Chickie.
- Arnold "Chick" Gandil: I did some fighting in my time. Once I was fighting a guy, my eyes were all bloody but I landed a lucky punch. The next thing I know I'm steppin' on something and it's the other guy's teeth. The referee raised my hand and someone... (continue)(continue reading)
“The one thing I could do, and the only thing was box. I had tasted my own blood and I loved it.”
“I remember after I saw Rocky, I ran out in the park jogging, shadow boxing. Some guy came up to me and punched me right in the face.”
“- Lenny Carboni: I promise you fifty wins before Christmas.
- Burp: Your man gets in the ring forty of fifty times before Christmas he won't have enough brains left to tie his shoelaces. And then you'll have two cripples in the family.”