Michael Rooker quotes
- Baby Groot: I am Groot.
- Yondu: What's that?
- Rocket: He says, "welcome to the frickin' Guardians of the Galaxy". Only he didn't use "frickin'".
“I wouldn't give it no more thought than wringing a cat's neck! And there ain't a court in Mississippi that'd convict me for it.”
“- Peter Quill: You look like Mary Poppins.
- Yondu: Is he cool?
- Peter Quill: Hell yeah, he's cool.
- Yondu: I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!”
“I learned how to leave work at work and go home. There's always spillover. Actors speak of this.”
“I think all the roles I've done have been very passionate people who go to absolute extremes to make their points.”
“The most important thing is to keep moving, that way they might never catch up to you.”
“It's always the same and it's always different.”
“- Otis: Where you going?
- Henry: Nowhere - you wanna come?”
“- Otis: I'd like to kill somebody.
- Henry: Say that again.
- Otis: I'd like to kill somebody.
- Henry: Let's me and you go for a ride, Otis.”
- Arnold "Chick" Gandil: You go back to Boston and turn seventy grand at the drop of a hat? I find that hard to believe.
- Joseph 'Sport' Sullivan: You say you can find seven men on the best club that ever took the field willin' to throw the World Series? I find that hard to believe.
- Arnold "Chick" Gandil: You never played for Charlie Comiskey.
- Joseph "Sport" Sullivan: Look at those hands, ladies. You should have been a pug, Chickie.
- Arnold "Chick" Gandil: I did some fighting in my time. Once I was fighting a guy, my eyes were all bloody but I landed a lucky punch. The next thing I know I'm steppin' on something and it's the other guy's teeth. The referee raised my hand and someone... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hal Tucker: Delmar, from me to you, you're an asshole.
- Delmar: Yeah? And you're a loud-mouth punk slag, who's about to die.
- Hal Tucker: Maybe. But in a minute I'll be dead, and you, will always be an asshole.”
“- P. Wiley: I've been killed twice in two hours.
- Robert Marshall: We've all been killed before.”
“If you shoot someone in the head with a .45 every time you kill somebody, it becomes like your fingerprint, see? But if you strangle one, stab another, and one you cut up, and one you don't, then the police don't know what to do. They think you're four different people. What they really want, what makes their job so much easier, is pattern. What...” (continue)(continue reading)
The emcee asks, "What's the most romantic place you've ever made love to your wife?". And this guy's thinking, he's got a brain like a pea, but he's thinking, and he says, "In the butt!".
“- Johnny Ringo: So, there's nothin' I can say to get you to come back?
- Sherman McMasters: Not after what you done. Not after shootin' at the Earp's women.
- Johnny Ringo: All right then, I guess you can just get back on your horse and ride back down there to your new friends.
- Ike Clanton: [placing a shotgun to McMaster's head] Hey. I just...” (continue)(continue reading)