Gambling quotes155 gambling quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Now you're insulting my intelligence; what you think I am, a fuckin' idiot? You know goddamn well that someone had to get into those machines and set those fuckin' reels. The probability of one four-reel machine is a million and a half to one; the probability of three machines in a row; it's in the billions! It cannot happen, would not happen,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Constantine: Detective. What if I told you that God and the devil made a wager, a kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?
- Angela Dodson: I'd tell you to stay on your meds.
- John Constantine: Humor me. No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule. Just influence. See who would win.
- Angela Dodson: Okay, I'm humoring...” (continue)(continue reading)
“An Englishman never jokes about a wager, sir.”
“One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to show you a brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken. Then this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the jack of spades jump out of this brand-new deck of cards and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not accept this bet, because as sure as you stand there,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johnny Farrell: I thought we agreed that women and gambling didn't mix.
- Ballin Mundson: My wife does not come under the category of women, Johnny.”
“- Sari Hatvany: Don't you understand? Lucky at love, unlucky at cards. Or, versa-vica.
- Pierre: Versa vica.”
“You put the hand, I put up the money.”
“- Abigail: When I was 15, my father lost me in a card game.
- Lady Sarah: You are not serious.
- Abigail: He was very upset about it. Took off into the forest with nothing but a scullery maid and a dozen bottles for solace.”
“- Clive: [mockingly] I'll make you a deal. You just let me make another 500 bucks tonight, Ok. Then, I'll give you your body back because it soooo important to you.
- Clive: Waa waa I'm crying about my body... And then, you can just loan it to me every other weekend so I can pay off some gambling debts.”
“- Angelo Bruno: London is going to be the Las Vegas of Europe. We need someone to front and someone to muscle.
- Reggie Kray: We can handle it.”
“Oh, I don't lose. People who bet on me to lose lose. And they lose big.”
“I'm going to find moral redemption at the roulette table.”
“- Micky Rosa: There's one more thing, Ben, and this is important. We're counting cards, we're not gambling. We're following a specific set of rules and playing a system.
- Ben Campbell: Right.
- Micky Rosa: Now, I've seen how crazy it can get at those tables, and sometimes, people lose control. They give in to their emotions. You will not.”
“- Lloyd Christmas: I'll bet you twenty bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day.
- Harry Dunne: You're on.”