Duel quotes33 duel quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lancelot: Do you know how to win a sword fight?
- John: How?
- Lancelot: Be the only one with a sword!”
“- Danceny: Sir, it would be embarrassing for me to fight you in your condition.
- Valmont: So what do we do? Send for our harps?”
“- Louis Simo: Whatever you want to say.
- Laurie Simo: Are you going to fight everybody?
- Louis Simo: I thought you liked tough guys.”
“- Porthos: Athos, you cannot fight this boy.
- Athos: Why not?
- Porthos: I'm fighting him.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 1 o'clock.
- Aramis: I have a duel with him too.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 2 o'clock.”
“Check it out guy, he's the alpha male of the store... chicks always go after the alpha male, they're like lions... kings of the desert. And you, you're just a little tiny fieldmouse dangling in the teeth of the lion while he's banging your chick. Oh wait a minute... boxboy, you're like the little hairy nutsack on the little hairy fieldmouse...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Bond: You know, I've missed your sparkling personality.
- Zao: How's that for a punch line?”
“- Draco Malfoy: Scared, Potter?
- Harry Potter: You wish.”
“- Jazz: You wanna a peace of me?
- Megatron: No I want two.”
“- Referee: You are here on a matter of honor. I am here to see that you settle it honorably. There will be no back-stabbing, you will not throw your blades, nor will you use weapons other than those agreed. If quarter should be asked...
- Robert Roy MacGregor: No quarter will be asked.
- Archibald Cunningham: Or given.”
“You are one dumb son of a bitch. Bringing a knife to a gunfight.”
- Sheriff Hank Dawson: So, where's your uglier half?
- A.J. "Stoney" Stoneman: I left him out there to deal with Martinez.
- Sheriff Hank Dawson: I'm gonna have to drag my ass all the way up there to investigate a double homicide?
- A.J. "Stoney" Stoneman: A man can't sit around all day drinking coffee.
“You have us at a bit of a disadvantage here. There's six of us, and only one old, fat you.”
“We're the leopards, the lions. Those who will take our place will be jackals, hyenas. All us leopards, lions, jackals, and sheep will go on thinking ourselves the salt of the Earth.”
“- Arthur: Move aside!
- Lancelot: I will not. You must retreat, or prove your worth in the test of arms under the eyes of God.
- Arthur: Then may He give me the strength to unhorse you. And send you with one blow, back across the sea.
- Lancelot: Then come across, sir.”
“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can't hit what his eyes can't see.”
“Don't be hitting me in my head when I'm not looking. You just awakened a sleeping giant.”
“- Lord Kurogawa: We hunt a man called Lone Wolf who fought a duel with our Shogun's heir.
- Supreme Ninja: What was the outcome of the duel?
- Lord Kurogawa: Terrible.”
“- Captain James Hook: Peter. I swear to you wherever you go, wherever you are, I vow there will always be daggers bearing notes signed James Hook. They will be flung into doors of your children's children's children, do you hear me?
- Peter Banning: What do you want, old man?
- Captain James Hook: Just you.”
“- Arthur: I am King. And this is Excalibur, sword of kings from the dawn of time. Who are you? What do you seek?
- Lancelot: I am Lancelot of the Lake, from across the sea. And I have yet to find a king worthy of my sword.
- Arthur: That is a wild boast. You lack a knight's humility!
- Lancelot: Not a boast, sir. But a curse. For I have never...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Riddick: Remember that favorite game of yours?
- Kyra: "Who's the better killer?".
- Riddick: Let's play.