Ben Mendelsohn quotes
“- King George VI: How do you manage drinking during the day?
- Winston Churchill: Practice.”
“The thing about acting is you have to wait to be asked to the dance.”
“Fassbender is fearless; he's a fearless actor.”
“Acting is a bit of a heart and soul exercise with me. It's kind of all I've got.”
“- Winston Churchill: On certain matters I have very few people with whom I can... talk frankly.
- King George VI: Perhaps now we have each other.
- Winston Churchill: And I no longer scare you?
- King George VI: A little. But I can cope.”
“- Orson Krennic: You're a hard man to find, Galen. But farming... really? Man of your talents?
- Galen Erso: It's a peaceful life.”
“Go to the people. Let them instruct you. Quite silently, they usually do. But tell them... the truth unvarnished.”
“If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder.”
“- King George VI: I believe we are to meet regularly.
- Winston Churchill: Once a week, I'm afraid.
- King George VI: How is... How are you for Mondays?
- Winston Churchill: Um, I shall endeavor to be available on Mondays.
- King George VI: 4:00?
- Winston Churchill: I nap at 4:00.
- King George VI: Is that permissible?
- Winston Churchill: No....” (continue)(continue reading)
Do you know how to get a sweet, little, old lady to yell "Go fuck yourself?"... Get another sweet, little, old lady to yell "Bingo!"
“- Curtis: Next time you quit when I say it's time.
- Gerry: Some guys are born to lose.”