“For uttering those contemptuous words in my presences, I'm goin' to have your balls in a sling.”
“Used Cars” quotes(1980)
Plot – Rudi Russian is a car salesman and needs money to compete for the Senate elections. He asks his boss to support Luke Fuchs, who has promised him ten thousand US dollars. However Roy, Luke's brother and owner of the retailer in front of Luke's, tries in every way to hinder them. He agrees with the mayor for the construction of the new highway, which should rise just over the property of his brother.
All actors – Kurt Russell, Jack Warden, Gerrit Graham, Frank McRae, Deborah Harmon, Joe Flaherty, David L. Lander, Michael McKean, Michael Talbott, Harry Northup, Alfonso Arau, Al Lewisshow all
“Used Cars” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Rudy: Manuel! What the hell are you using, water based paint?
- Manuel: Sure. How much rain do we get around here anyway? If you don't like these, I'll get you some others. Here is my inventory.
- Rudy: Manuel, this is a picture of 250 cars. I can't make a deal on a picture. Take these around back and I'll think of something.”
“- Big Jim: See the nice red upholstery?
- Mr. Books: Yes, nice, very nice.
- Big Jim: Here, feel it.
- Mr. Books: I don't want to feel it.
- Big Jim: Feel it, I want you to get in the car and feel it.
- Mr. Books: I don't want to get in the car.
- Big Jim: Awww, get in the mother-fuckin' car man!”
“- Sam Slaton: Remember that colored kid that got caught stealing a case of beer?
- Roy L. Fuchs: Billy Ray? Billy Ray Washington?
- Sam Slaton: Hangin' Judge Harrison gave him thirty five years hard labor!”
“- Jeff: For Christ's sake, we're fuckin' with the President of the United States.
- Rudy: He fucks with us, doesn't he?”
- Barbara Jane Fuchs: Come down and see the, uh, mile of cars we have on our lot.
- Rudy: Did she just say "mile of cars"? She said she had a "mile of cars".
- Big Jim: That's the most blatant claim of false advertising I ever heard in my life.
“- Roy L. Fuchs: I'd like to talk to my brother.
- Rudy: Well, you're gonna have to talk kinda loud. He left for Miami late last night.
- Roy L. Fuchs: Miami?
- Rudy: Yeah. Miami Beach.
- Roy L. Fuchs: Miami Beach?
- Jeff: Florida.
- Roy L. Fuchs: I know where the fuck Miami Beach is, dummy.”
“Real grinders... tougher to close than their parents!”
“Don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head.”
“- Al's Kid: Hey, look. Bare tits!
- Al's Wife: That's disgusting! Oh, I don't want my children to see this!”
“- Jeff: No-one's going to believe he went to Miami, nobody goes to Miami!
- Rudy: Old people go to Miami, he's old isn't he? Where do you want him to go, Aspen?
- Jeff: Aspen? Fuck Aspen, this crate won't go around the block...
- Big Jim: The fuck it won't! This motherfucker runs!”
“- FBI Inspector: You want to give me that again?
- Jeff: Uh, well, yes. As I say, Inspector, I heard this large explosion and I rushed out, I couldn't tell what was going on. I saw the car over there in flames and all these strange little characters, you know, with towels on their heads, weird little goatees and stuff, running around yelling: ...” (continue) (continue reading)