Lee Grant quotes
“- Richard Thorn: Damien was not affected by the gas.
- Ann Thorn: We can be thankful for that.
- Richard Thorn: Why all the other boys and not Damien?
- Ann Thorn: I don't understand. What did the doctor say?
- Richard Thorn: The tissue tests he made indicate that Damien has a different cell structure.
- Ann Thorn: Different?”
- Lena Foster: You never lied to your father? Would you like me to show you at least 500 examples?
- Daniel Miller: I said "pretty much" never lied. I didn't say I never, ever lied.
“- Richard Thorn: He's not human.
- Ann Thorn: He's your brother's son, he's a boy you've loved for seven years.
- Richard Thorn: The boy has got to die!”
“- Dr. Donna Burke: Just what the hell are you guys running here, a goddamn zoo? I'm in the middle of a fundraiser breakfast when I'm informed that your school psychologist has flipped out in the middle of your goddamn office. And, then I get here and find out that there has been a stabbing, and if that's not enough, one of your kids tries to eat...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm in trouble - and I don't trust you anymore!”
“- Teddy: I'm sorry.
- Clarisse Ethridge: Are you?
- Teddy: No, but I wish I was.”