Kate Hudson quotes
“There are some things that are nothing more than what they are, they're not meant to last. They just take their place in your heart and make you a little smarter the next time.”
“Yucky yucky pizza, yucky pizza. Yummy yummy cucumber sandwiches!”
“- Penny Lane: Call me if you need a rescue, we live in the same city.
- William Miller: Sometimes I think I live in a different world.”
“- Ben: So that's what I was, huh? I was a guinea pig. Somebody you can test your theories on?
- Andie: Yeah, and I was just a girl somebody picked out in a bar.
- Ben: Yeah, you know what? Big deal. Hell, now you can even use it as a little twist in your story.
- Andie: That's a good idea. Maybe we should bet on it.
- Ben: You know what, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Skye Davidson: I wonder how long it's gonna take them to find our bodies.
- Prof. Lance Davidson: Probably never. You know, that's assuming they'd even look. You know how many bodies are buried out here they've never found? San Bernardino Sheriff's Office told me that if all the dead bodies in the dessert stood up at the same time, this place...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Emma Dinsmore: What's your book about?
- Alex Sheldon: It's the story of a man who's frightened of commitment yet so desperately in love with a woman he's afraid it might kill him. It's a comedy.”
“- Audrey Davis: What is the matter with you? Don't you remember what it's like to be young?
- Helen Harris: Of course I do... it was last Wednesday!”
“- Ben 'Finn' Finnegan: Something wrong, Tess?
- Tess Finnegan: Something wrong? Why would anything be wrong? We just had sex in a church - and we're not even married - and now we're gonna dig up a grave! I mean, what is that, like a triple sin? I'm surprised we haven't been struck by lightning.”
“Just because you refuse to believe something doesn't make it true. Or false.”
“- Ethne Eustace: What is it, Harry?
- Harry Feversham: Feathers of cowardice. Yesterday we were informed that our regement would be shipping out to Sudan. That we would be sent to war.
- Ethne Eustace: You don't know where they were sending you, you said it yourself. You did it for me. No one in their right mind could call you a coward....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michelle: Mike and I had such a connection. The first time that we had sex, it was so beautiful I cried.
- Jeannie: You cried?
- Michelle: Yeah.
- Andie: You mean one glistening tear on your cheek, right?
- Michelle: No, I was really emotional. I even told him that I loved him.
- Andie: After how many days?
- Michelle: Five... two.”
“I think you're lucky! I mean, there are some people who wait their entire lives for somebody to tell them they feel that way about them and you, you just throw it away like it's nothing, like it's a minor inconvenience! Well, let me tell you something, Jack, you are cursed - just not the way you think you are.”
“- Ben: What's wrong?
- Andie: It's just that when your mom hugged me today..she really hugged me.....for winning a game of Bullshit.”
“- Andie: I want you to respect me.
- Ben: I do. And, I want your respect.
- Andie: I respect you for respecting me.
- Ben: I respect that.”
“- Violet Devereaux: Are you religious at all?
- Caroline Ellis: I try to keep an open mind.”
“- Andie: Hey! Tomorrow night.
- Jeannie: What happens tomorrow night?
- Andie: Only the most exhilarating and artistic display of athletic competition known to mankind.
- Jeannie: The lce Capades are in town?
- Andie: No, the NBA Finals are in town, and I got tickets! Come with me?
- Jeannie: All right, I'll go. But I am not putting out.
- Andie...” (continue)(continue reading)