“Dirty Work” quotes(1998)
Plot – Sam and his friend Mitch have to earn $50.000 dollars as soon as possible: Sam's father needs an expensive heart transplant. The only problem is that none of them can find nor keep a job. Mitch’s idea is to use the only talent he has and find the best way to revenge for the injuries sustained. The two guy decide to open a vengeful agency that creates expensive revenges. They will have to deal with Travis Cole, an unscrupulous estate agent.
All actors – Norm MacDonald, Artie Lange, Jack Warden, Traylor Howard, Don Rickles, Christopher McDonald, Chevy Chase, Bradley Reid, Matt Steinberg, Joseph Sicilia, Austin Pool, Gerry Mendicinoshow all
“Dirty Work” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Mitch Weaver: Revenge! I'm telling you, we should open a revenge-for-hire business.
- Sam McKenna: I never heard of a revenge-for-hire business.
- Mitch Weaver: Exactly, we'd be the first! With every genius business idea, there's gotta be a first. Like, like the guy who first thought of delivering pizza to people's houses. Or, uh, the guy who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mitch Weaver: Dr. Farthing, what happened to your arm?
- Dr. Farthing: Well, it was either from sleeping on it the wrong way or bookmakers throwing me out of a speeding car.”
“Note to self: making love to blow-up doll is not as good as advertised.”
“- Mitch Weaver: I'll tell ya what. I'll give you a dollar each if you'll go into this building here and run around yellin' and screamin'.
- Homeless Guy: Uh, that's very nice, but I think what you probably need are, like, some psycho, out-of-control homeless guys?
- Martin, Homeless Guy: Yeah, we're more the broken, spiritless,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bearded Lady: Hey, baby. You ever had a chick with a beard before?
- Mitch Weaver: Can't say that I have there, bearded broad.
- Bearded Lady: Well, then, sugar, you haven't lived.
- Mitch Weaver: Note to self: I don't want to live.”
“They say in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king, well in the land of the skunk the man with half a nose is king!”
“- Screen Voice #1: Look! An alien!
- Screen Voice #2: Yeah. We'd better have sex with each other.
[Sam McKenna discreetly looks at the screen]
- Mitch Weaver: Note to self: Sam just looked at the screen.”
“- Mitch Weaver: Hey, hey! Hey, you remember in 5th grade when I was under the monkey bars and I sneaked a peek at your sister's underwear? Remember that? Hey, no no! I was sneaking a peek at my own sister's underwear!
- Sam McKenna: That's right! Yeah, and then remember in the 12th grade, you had sex with her?
- Mitch Weaver: Okay, enough...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.”
“So there you are, tubby. Look like a bucket of lard on a bad day. You baby gorilla. Why don't you work in a zoo, and stop bothering people? Got a call yesterday from Baskin Robbins. They said that they're down to only five flavors. You're swelling up as I talk to you.”
“He got over his gambling problem, but the bookies beat him to death anyway. So, he's dead. That's it.”