Rebecca Romijn quotes
“Sexy at the millennium means having a solid sense of self but never taking yourself too seriously.”
“Breastfeeding is the very best diet I've been on.”
“Yes. I've been asked to pose nude, but I never have, and I probably never will.”
“I've never been one to make plans, because I never wanted to disappoint myself.”
“I'm a diligent person, and that came directly from having hardworking parents.”
“You know why no good deed goes unpunished? Because this world is hell and you're nothing but a fucking patsy.”
“- Nicolas Bardo: I'm sorry... You look so familiar. Haven't we met before, somewhere?
- Laure: Only in my dreams.”
“- Bearded Lady: Hey, baby. You ever had a chick with a beard before?
- Mitch Weaver: Can't say that I have there, bearded broad.
- Bearded Lady: Well, then, sugar, you haven't lived.
- Mitch Weaver: Note to self: I don't want to live.”
“- Joan: What makes you any different from them?
- Frank Castle: They have something to lose.”
“- Rebecca Romijn: Austin Powers, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Rebecca Romijn. I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
- Austin: Well, of course you haven't had the pleasure, Rebecca. We just met, baby, yeah.”
“All your boyhood stories make you so damn lovable.”
“- Joan: He hasn't slept all week.
- Bumpo: How do you know?
- Joan: 'Cause I haven't slept all week.”
“I know what it's like to make your memories go away. You can make new memories; good ones. Good memories can save your life.”
“Isn't sugar better than vinegar?”
“You know, people like you are the reason I was afraid to go to school as a child.”