“- Rita Repulsa: Look at me. You think you've won? I came for the crystal. Others will come! What you have, it can't last! You know I'm right!
- Jason: I don't know. But for now, I need you to give your staff and your coin to us. And we'll take you to Zordon and let him be the judge.
- Rita Repulsa: Zordon, judge me? Never! No matter what Zordon...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Power Rangers” quotes(2017)
Plot – In the imaginary city of Angel Grove, five rebel teenagers become the new generation of Power Rangers, masked warriors that protect Earth from the forces of evil. This time, their enemy is the beautiful and powerful witch Rita Repulsa, which, after being already defeated by the former squad of Rangers, is now seeking revenge. Thanks to their special abilities and to the help of their mentor Zordon, the group realise that the only way to defend the planet from the alien attacks is to join forces and trust each other.
All actors – Dacre Montgomery, Naomi Scott, RJ Cyler, Ludi Lin, Becky G, Elizabeth Banks, Bryan Cranston, Bill Hader, Matt Shively, Cody Kearsley, David Denman, Robert Moloney, Anjali Jay, Sarah Grey, Morgan Taylor Campbell, Caroline Cave, Kayden Magnuson, Lisa Berry, Wesley MacInnes, John Stewart, Fiona Fu, Clayton Chitty, Austin Anozie, Kenneth Tynan, Amitai Marmorstein, Garry Chalk, Donald Adams, Patrick Sabongui, Erica Cerra, Enrique Dante Miles Lopez, Jackson Croom, Keenan Reynolds, Emily Maddison, Drew Ray Tanner, Sharon Simms, Fiona Vroom, Sophie Lui, Phillip Reed, Jason David Frank, Amy Jo Johnson, Quinton Vick, Lea Matina, Kayanna Jacobsen, Art Peter, Mykel Jay Barcera, Deb Swain, Janice Caravan, Maureen Smart, Sue Elder, Cole Holmes, Tristan Rehwald, Jason Tremblay, Fred Tatasciore, Peter Brown, Jaime M. Callica, Tanis Dolman, Kirk Kelly, Lachlan MacDonald, Angelo Renai, Ranjit Samra, Britney Waldronshow all
“Power Rangers” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Jason: We failed. Let's stop being delusional about being a team of superheroes. We're all screw-ups. And as much as I hate this scrubby, bullshit town, I don't wanna just sit around and watch it die, okay? Let's go and do the one thing that's been asked of us and kill Rita.
- Kimberly: You know this is really a bad idea, right?
- Jason: The...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Zordon: She is pure evil.
- Trini: How are we supposed to stop her?
- Jason: It's morphin' time.”
“- Billy: How long have you been waiting?
- Alpha 5: What's today? Monday?
- Billy: Yeah.
- Alpha 5: Then, 65 million years. I've been very lonely.”
“- Billy: Did I die?
- Kimberly: No!
- Trini: Yes!
- Zack: A little.
- Billy: I saw my dad...”
“Mmm. The Yellow Ranger. Should I kill you? I killed the Yellow Ranger before. And I loved it!”
“- Kimberly: My house is on the other side of this mountain. I hike these trails sometimes to clear my head. And I stare down at Angel Grove and wonder how such a small crap town could cause me such misery.
- Jason: [laughs]
- Kimberly: That funny to you?
- Jason: No, I just... I feel the same way.
- Kimberly: Yeah. Jason Scott, star quarterback,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Kimberly: It's strange to hear you say my name.
- Jason: What? What did you say?
- Kimberly: I said, it's strange to hear you say my name. Like we know each other.
- Jason: We... We do know each other.
- Kimberly: Oh, we know who each other are, but we don't really know each other.
- Jason: I know you used to date Ty Fleming.
- Kimberly: Oh....” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Zordon: These are them? They are so small.
- Alpha 5: Funny, I said the same thing.
- Zordon: You mean to tell me that the fate of the universe, is placed in the hands of these children?
- Zack: The universe? That's a big place.
- Alpha 5: They're teenagers, somewhere between infancy and full maturity. It's hard to explain, really.”
“- Billy: Wait, wait, I gotta tell you something, okay? I'm on the Spectrum.
- Jason: Is that like a workout program? Like, Tae Bo?
- Billy: No, it's a diagnosis.
- Jason: I know. It was a joke, I was kidding.
- Billy: See, that's the thing, I didn't get the joke. Like my brain doesn't work the same as yours does, you know?
- Jason: Yeah, well,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Zordon: Have you ever morphed before?
- Zack: Yes, but only in the shower.”
“- Billy: I'm strong.
- Jason: How strong?
- Billy: Super-strong!”
“When this is all over... are we Power Rangers, or are we friends?”