Bryan Cranston quotes
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Our son doesn't know who Boz Scaggs is. We have failed as parents.”
“What the imagination can't conjure, reality delivers with a shrug.”
- Dell Scott: So, let's say that I wanted to start my own company that you was gonna buy for a million.
- Philip Lacasse: I'd say, "what is your idea?".
- Dell Scott: I don't know.
- Philip Lacasse: What are you passionate about?
- Dell Scott: Women, sleeping. Sleeping with women.
- Philip Lacasse: Little difficult to monetize.
- Dell Scott: I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Philip Lacasse: Do you know about the DNR?
- Dell Scott: D and what?
- Philip Lacasse: DNR. Do not resuscitate. It's something you'll have to agree to as my carer. Do you understand what that means?
- Dell Scott: Like, I don't have to give you mouth-to-mouth if you're choking on your kumquat?
- Philip Lacasse: No extraordinary measures if I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dell Scott: You okay, man? I mean, does something else hurt?
- Philip Lacasse: It's my legs. It's the nerves. It's called neurogenic pain. It's like being on fire.
- Dell Scott: They don't give you nothing for that?
- Philip Lacasse: Different medications. It helps a bit. Not enough.
- Dell Scott: Hurt enough to make you wanna off yourself?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dell Scott: You see, my dad was a artist.
- Philip Lacasse: He was?
- Dell Scott: Con. Con artist. I ain't never see him, though. Unless you wanna count the time we spent together in lockup. We was in prison together. Sweet, right? You know what he said when he saw me, man? He said, "welcome home". Can you imagine saying some shit like that to... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Philip Lacasse: People make mistakes.
- Dell Scott: I don't know. I've made so many.”
“You're really lucky, you know that? You didn't have to wait your whole life to do something special.”
“- Walter White: I love you, Skyler. And I would do anything for you. Would you even consider, I mean...Jesus! You come in here and you wave these papers in my face, when there's a whole other entire side to this thing. There's your side and there's my side, and you haven't heard my side yet. You haven't heard any of it all.
- Skyler: You're a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gus: I am told his product was more or less consistent with the quality I come to expect.
- Walter White: More or less? More or less, really? Wow. Boy this... Talk about setting the bar low. Except you don't do that, set the bar low. Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? That you believe I have some proprietary kind of selfishness...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jesse Pinkman: All right, so where's my money?
- Walter White: Ha!
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: You are joking, right? If I gave you that money, you would be dead inside of a week.
- Jesse Pinkman: Yo man, look, I'm off the heroin. I didn't even like it anyway, it made me sick. And the meth, y'know, I could take it or leave it. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter White: Jesse, look at me, you are a blow fish.
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: A blow fish, think about it. Small in stature, not swift, not cunning, easy prey for predators. But the blow fish has a secret weapon, doesn't he? Doesn't he? What does the blow fish do, Jesse? What does the blow fish do?
- Jesse Pinkman: I don't even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Zordon: She is pure evil.
- Trini: How are we supposed to stop her?
- Jason: It's morphin' time.”
“- Dalton Trumbo: Oh, one problem though.
- Hymie King: Expensive?
- Dalton Trumbo: Worse. It's good.”
“- Zordon: These are them? They are so small.
- Alpha 5: Funny, I said the same thing.
- Zordon: You mean to tell me that the fate of the universe, is placed in the hands of these children?
- Zack: The universe? That's a big place.
- Alpha 5: They're teenagers, somewhere between infancy and full maturity. It's hard to explain, really.”