Martin Hayter Short quotes
“- Jessica: Sir, your wife called. She won't be able to make it to the show tonight.
- Dr. Desmond Forest Oates: Did she say why?
- Jessica: It was hard to understand through the slur.”
“I think loss can fuel how you lead your whole life.”
“I have sometimes imagined my own death and brought myself to tears.”
“- Martin Daniels: You tell Sarah that you and I are the best of friends.
- Clifford Daniels: And we are, aren't we?
- Martin Daniels: Shut up.”
“I remember what the wonderful Bobby De Niro said to me. Well, not to me, I read it in an article.”
“- Woman Cop: Do you know what kidnapping her will get you?
- Ned Perry: Yeah, her.”
“One wish per customer and no wishes for more wishes. They plugged that loophole up years ago. In past years there were abuses.”
“- Clifford Daniels: I love you, Uncle Martin.
- Martin Daniels: And I love you too, Clinton.
- Clifford Daniels: Clifford.”
“- Dr. Greenbush: Good news Jack! I think we can rule out demonic possession right off the bat.
- Jack Putter: But, the little voice from inside was talking to me.
- Dr. Greenbush: See, that proves it: demons talk through you - not to you.”
“- Clifford Daniels: I'd say I'm the happiest boy in the whole wide world, Uncle Mental Case.
- Martin Daniels: I'm the mental case? You're the one in the strait jacket.”
“Mr. Landers, how nice of you to join us. And thanks for not showering. What a super instinct.”
“- Hubie: I wonder how far it is to Antarctica.
- Rocko: 3000 miles in that direction. But you'll never get there. I'll give it three days tops and you'll be in the belly of anything, from a killer whale to a sardine!”