“The 10th Kingdom” quotes(2000)
Plot – Two hundred years after Snow White and Cinderella, the Nine Kingdoms are waiting for prince Wendel’s coronation. However, the Wicked Witch breaks out of prison and turns the prince into a golden retriever. Through a magic mirror, Wendel is thrown into the mysterious 10th Kingdom, New York City. Here, he meets Virginia and her dad Tony. After being chased by policemen, trolls and a human-like wolf, the three heroes go back to the Nine Kingdoms, where they will try to help Wendel and find the magic mirror which will lead Tony and Virginia home. However, nobody knows that Virginia is somehow bounded to the Nine Kingdoms in a very dangerous way.
All actors – Dianne Wiest, Daniel Lapaine, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Scott Cohen, John Larroquette, Ed O'Neill, Rutger Hauer, Dawnn Lewis, Hugh O'Gorman, Jeremiah Birkett, Robert Hardy, William Osborneshow all
“The 10th Kingdom” Quotes 17 quotes
I still have this uncontrollable urge to just go up to people and say "My mother left me when I was seven!". As if that would explain everything. And I miss her. And I hate her!
“I've got some dwarf moss. And it'll really blow your head off, though. Look at this. The last time I took it, I saw fairies for three days.”
“- Wolf: Doc, I met this terrific girl and I really, really, really like her. But, the thing is...
- Dr. Horowitz: Well, go on, say it.
- Wolf: I...
- Dr. Horowitz: Say it!
- Wolf: Not sure whether I wanna love her or eat her.”
"Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say "rare" I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me.
“When you live every day with all your heart, then you can be happy ever after, even if it's only for short time.”
“- Evil Queen: Once upon a time, there was a lovely, little girl who lived on the edge of the forest. Her mommy told her never to go into the forest, but do you know what she did?
- Little Virginia: No.
- Evil Queen: Yes, you do. She went into the forest and she met a monster. And then she died. And everyone forgot about her, and we all lived...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Virginia Lewis: I don't intend to have any children, thank you very much.
- Wolf: Well, it's a little bit late for that.
- Virginia Lewis: What do you mean?
- Wolf: You got a little wolf cub growing inside of you! A little furry chap, just like me, only much smaller. Believe me. I'm a wolf. I know these things.”
“Do we have magnets in our pockets? How do we attract people like this?”