Eric Stoltz quotes
“How do you make God laugh? Make a plan.”
“It seems I have a hard time being attracted to someone unless I respect what they do on some level.”
“Directing has only increased my admiration and respect for what it is that actors do.”
“Don't worry, Mr. Simms. I look weird, but otherwise I'm real normal. Everything'll be cool.”
- Sgt. Eugene McVey: Has anyone seen my Saint Anthony's medal?
- Sgt. Danny "Danny Boy" Daly: Isn't he the patron saint of lost things?
- Sgt. Eugene McVey: Yeah, I can't find it.
“- Lily Bart: You never speak to me.
- Lawrence Selden: I'm never near you long enough.”
“- Rocky Dennis: Mom. Do I look like a freak to you?
- Rusty Dennis: No.
- Rocky Dennis: You know, your always been big on telling me when my face doesn't matter, but, it does. Doesn't it? You think that I can't even get a girl to like me unless you pay for her.”
“- Lance: You're going to give her an injection of adrenaline directly to her heart. But she's got, uh, breastplate... [taps Mia's chest] So you gotta pierce through that. So what you have to do is, you have to bring the needle down in a stabbing motion [demonstrates]
- Vincent Vega: I... I gotta stab her three times?
- Lance: No, you don't gotta...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rocky Dennis: I hate you going out every night and coming home wasted all the time!
- Rusty Dennis: It's none of your goddamn business!
- Rocky Dennis: You're my mother!
- Rusty Dennis: Well, you're not my warden!”
“I do not serve Robert McGregor. I am his friend, and count myself fortunate to claim it.”
“- Beth Logan: You can't walk... and you're getting worse...
- Martin Brundle: I'm getting... better!”
“- Lawrence Selden: Isn't marriage your vocation? Isn't it what you're all brought up for?
- Lily Bart: You speak as if I should marry the first man who came along.”
“- Zoe: We fit together.
- Zed: All men and women fit together. Even some men fit together.”
“Something odd is happening to me and I don't know what it is.”
“Over the mysteries of female life there is drawn a veil best left undisturbed.”
“- Amanda Jones: So, do you always bring an extra girl when you go out?
- Keith Nelson: Well, I like to cover my bets.
- Amanda Jones: That's very cute. I'll have to remember that.”
“I like art, I work in a gas station, my best friend is a tomboy. These things don't fly too well in the American high school.”
“- Keith Nelson: You can't tell a book by its cover.
- Watts: No, but you can tell how much it's gonna cost you.
- Keith Nelson: Wow, I never knew you were so deep.”