John Corbett quotes
“- Lars Hammond: How does Bora Bora sound?
- Sara Thomas: Very sexy sexy.”
“- Willa Mercy: I told you I don't know how to dance.
- Ben McKintock: Someone leads, someone follows. We'll figure it out.”
“- Toula Portokalos: [Pointing to Ian's bruised nose] What happened? Biker fight? nose job? What?
- Ian Miller: Uh... yeah.
- Toula Portokalos: No, really.
- Ian Miller: You don't want to know.
- Toula Portokalos: Oh I don't know. If I had survived an old lady ass-kicking I would want to brag about it.”
“I thought if I wanted people to take me seriously, I needed to act serious and not reveal too much of my private life.”
“I just think you should get married if you want to have some kids.”
“Acting may be how I've made my living, but music has always been my passion.”
“Artists convey emotion. They make an audience feel what they're feeling.”
“- Ian Miller: I know this great place... Zorba something... anyway, I'd love to take you there if you'd like to go.
- Toula Portokalos: Uh, that place, Dancing Zorba's...
- Ian Miller: Dancing Zorba's!
- Toula Portokalos: My family kinda owns that place.
- Ian Miller: [looking at her closely] I remember you. You're that waitress.
- Toula...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maria Portokalos: Ian, are you hungry?
- Ian Miller: Uh no, I already ate.
- Maria Portokalos: Okay, I make you something.”
“- Mike: Come on, let's go, I'm giving a pop quiz and I can't wait to hear the groans!
- Ian Miller: Wow! You're mean! I give a test on Hamlet but I give fair warning!”