“Breaking Bad” quotes(2008)
Plot – Walter White, a 50-year-old underpaid chemistry teacher, finds out he has terminal lung cancer. Unable to come to terms with this piece of news, he worries about the future of his family, as his wife is pregnant, and his son has cerebral palsy. Walter decides to use his anger and his knowledge in chemistry to start cooking methamphetamine with Jesse, one of his former students who has been in the business for some time.
All actors – Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Steven Michael Quezada, Jonathan Banks, Giancarlo Esposito, Charles Baker, Jesse Plemons, Christopher Cousins, Laura Fraser, Matt Jones, Michael Shamus Wiles, Lavell Crawford, Ray Campbell, Krysten Ritter, Carmen Serano, Emily Rios, Tina Parker, Mark Margolis, Jeremiah Bitsui, Ian Posada, David Costabile, Michael Bowen, David House, Kevin Rankin, Daniel Moncada, Patrick Sane, Jessica Hecht, Bill Burr, Marius Stan, Rodney Rush, Todd Terry, Luis Moncada, Kaija Bales, Tait Fletcher, Matthew T. Metzler, Raymond Cruz, Tess Harper, John de Lancie, Jere Burns, Nigel Gibbs, Tom Kiesche, Maurice Compte, Morse Bicknell, Christopher King, Max Arciniega, Michael Bofshever, Adam Godley, Julie Dretzin, Jesus Jr., Louis Ferreira, Cesar Garcia, Julia Minesci, Mike Batayeh, Javier Grajeda, Angelo Martinez, Gonzalo Menendez, Chris Freihofer, Mike Seal, Ashley Kajiki, Mary Sue Evans, Jason Douglas, Antonio Leyba, Christopher Dempsey, John Koyama, Danny Trejo, Dale Dickey, David Ury, Jim Beaver, Sam McMurray, Dan Desmond, Jeremy Howard, Larry Hankin, JB Blanc, Jason Byrd, James Ning, Russ Dillen, Jonathan Ragsdale, Steven Bauer, Sam Webb, Judith Rane, Catherine Haun, Caleb Landry Jones, Virginia Montero, Eric Steinig, Pedro García, Phil Duran, Antoinette Antonio, Miguel Martinez, John Christopher Hicks, Lou Pimber, Matt Berlin, Dana Cortez, Joe Nemmers, David Priemazon, Monique Candelaria, Mark Vasconcellos, Harry Groener, DJ Qualls, Beth Bailey, Shane Marinson, Fred Cruz, Pierre Barrera, Kyle Bornheimer, Geoffrey Rivas, William Sterchi, Jeff Fenter, Anna Felix, Aaron Hill, Marc Mouchet, Benjamin Petry, Anthony Wamego, Isaac Kappy, Marcus M. Mauldin, Tomas Potts, Drew Waters, Nate Mooney, Jennifer Hasty, Damon Herriman, Kiira Arai, Gregory Chase, Dylan Carr, Ryan Lee, Shauna McLean, Carl Savering, Cyd Schulte, Carole Gutierrez, Louis Herthum, Blake Berris, Rob Brownstein, Carlo Rota, Norbert Weisser, Bill Allen, Jon Kristian Moore, Daniel Serrano, Vic Browder, Brandon Carr, Jimmy Daniels, J.D. Garfield, Shannon McCormick, Liam Ruggles, Tony Whitecrow, Michael Bryan French, Mark Harelik, Frank Andrade, Rutherford Cravens, Melissa McCurley, Jamie McShane, Wolf Muser, Franc Ross, Bruce McKenzie, Evan Bobrick, Loren Haynes, Mike Miller, Vivian Nesbitt, Tish Rayburn-Miller, Shenoah Allen, Ka Beesler, Cocoa Brown, Wendy Scott, Ruben Munoz-Soto, Jolene Purdy, John Lawlor, Paul Neis, Scott Sharot, Myra Turley, James Harris, Carrington Vilmont, Myk Watford, Wray Crawford, Roberta Marquez Seret, Lorri Oliver, Kyle Swimmer, Rio Alexander, Erik J. Bockemeier, Phil Howell, Andrew Lutheran, Argos MacCallum, Drew Pollock, Tiley Chao, Taylor Dearden, Victor Munoz-Soto, John Barbour, Brittany Gustin, Jason E. Hill, Fran Martone, Kathleen Brady, Cheryl Ford-Mente, Saginaw Grant, Manny Rey, Guy Wilson, Robert Arrington, Seri DeYoung, Kristen Loree, Casey Cerutti, Juliet Lopez, Robin Dearden, Eddie J. Fernandez, Cynthia Ruffin, Amanda Schofield, Michael Showers, Stoney Westmoreland, Victoria Aultman, Henry Herman, Tank Jones, James Martinez, J. Michael Oliva, Rick A. Ortega Jr., Gail Starr, Brennan Brown, Rafael Herrera, Debi Parker, Hank Rogerson, Dave Colon, Frederic Doss, Dennis Keiffer, Allan Pacheco, Kat Sawyer, Kieran Sequoia, Ben Hernandez Bray, Steve Corona, Erin Elliott, Fernando Escandon, Matthew Feight, Mark Hanson, Galen Hutchison, Ralph Alderman, Stephen Eiland, Keith Meriweather, Phillip Hart, Chad Brummett, Sachie Capitani, Billy Lockwood, Eric Price, Carrie Fleming, Juanita Trad, Sheran Goodspeed Keyton, Reis Myers McCormick, Lawrence Varnado, Richard Williams, Portia Cline, Toby Holguin, Jesus Mayorga, Parker Sisty, Mark Sivertsen, Celia Anaya, Amanda Fresquez, Delana Michaels, T.C. Warner, Norma Maldonado, Jack Burning, Patricio Delgado, Robert Forster, Matthew Page, Linda Speciale, Gabriel Berrelleza, Daniel D. Halleck, Erin Miller-Gibbs, Jose Avila, Lora Martinez-Cunningham, Michael McCormick, Lorél Medina, Eddie Perez, Chris Ranney, Jefferson Arca, Maria L. Pardo, Jonathan Richards, Kevin Wiggins, Ryan Begay, Debrianna Mansini, Wayne Dehart, Millard Drexler, Alex Gianopoulos, Carlos Telles, Jacob O'Brien Mulliken, Jesus Ramirez, Martiniano Berrelleza Alvarado, Richard Christie, Ramsey Williams, Frank Bond, Kathy Rose Center, Steve Cormier, Rebecca Crago, James Espinoza, Brian G. Lax, Mario Moreno, J. Taylor, Stephen Braddock, Veronica Jaquez, Augusta Meyers, Sarah Minnich, Michael Sheets, Michael Valverde, Trine Christensen, Kristin Hansen, Scott Ward, Brett Shane Cooley, Merritt C. Glover, Victoria Lease, Caroline Patz, Steve Stafford, Charles Dowdy III, Joshua S. Patton, Ravenna Fahey, Maria Bethke, Daniel Champine, Jiji Hise, Wendy Kostora, John Welker, Lorenzita Anaya, David Robinson Jr., Mathias Kaesebier, Alex Knight, Craig Nigh, Ray Chavez, Maggie Fine, Kevin Christopher Brown, Shari Rhodes, Trina E. Siopy, Cicelo Solano, Marty Smith, Brennan Foster, Mike Ostroski, Kate Schroeder, Ashleigh Banfield, Ken Thomas, Erica Viking, Lillian Presley Leyba, Rosa Estrada, Marla Tellez, Steve Ruiz, Aaron Wright, Jeff Maher, Michael Davis, Julianne Flores, Kevin Owen McDonald, William R. Stafford, Deborah Martinez, Kurt Soderstrom, Leslie O'Carroll, Charlie Rose, Jon Reigle, Martin Palmer, Bill Peterson, , Andrea Good, Karen M. Hudson, Jamie Haqqani, Rodger Larance, Tavia Schwartz, Lawrence Gilligan, Timothy Holmes, Robert Anthony Brass, Edward A. Duran, Cliff Gravel, William T. Johnson, Sergio Kato, Benjamin Lax, William E. Marshall, Peggy Ann O'Neal, Clark Sanchez, Michael-David Aragon, John Augustini, Tina Borek, Paul J. Porter, David T. Quan, Sebastian Tyler Rose, Malcolm Ullery, Z. Ray Wakeman, Phil Arnold, Erik Beacham, Angela Blake, Kathryn Dove, Joe Freeman, Keith Jardine, Laina Loucks, Will Ontiveros, Gary Ray Stearns, Ricardo Andres, Richard Barela, Michelle Greathouse, Anthony Martins, Anthony Molinari, Marco Morales, Grizelda Quintana, J.T. Richardson, Michael R. Tafoya, Tenaya Torres, Viola Valdez, Harona Ceesay, Breanna Perera, Frank Sandoval, Ryan Schaefer, Todd Sopher, Michael E. Stogner, Cruz Taylor, Rick Anglada, Taber Cross, Chester Gayao, Angela Joseph, Jon McGarrah, Jyl Murray, Holly Pinnell, Michael Romero, Noah Segan, Louise Stange-Wahl, Michael Stone, Moira Walley-Beckettshow all
“Breaking Bad” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Marie: You made one mistake.
- Hank: It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. Ever since that Salamanca thing. Tuco Salamanca, if ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes... It changed me and I can't seem to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Our son doesn't know who Boz Scaggs is. We have failed as parents.”
“Did you know that there's an acceptable level of rat turds that can go into candy bars? It's the government, jack. Even government doesn't care that much about quality. You know what is okay to put in hot dogs? Huh? Pig lips and assholes. But I say, hey, have at it bitches 'cause I love hot dogs.”
“- Marie: You can do this, Hank. Come on. It's supposed to hurt. Pain is weakness leaving your body.
- Hank: Pain is my foot in your ass, Marie.
- Marie: Hey, if you could get your leg up that high, I say go for it.”
“Hello. Welcome. What a pleasure it is to have you. Just gonna call you Skyler if that's okay. It's a lovely name. It reminds me of the big, beautiful sky. Walter always told me how lucky he was, prior to recent unfortunate events. Clearly his taste in women is the same as his taste in lawyers: only the very best with just the right amount of dirty.”
“- Walter White: I love you, Skyler. And I would do anything for you. Would you even consider, I mean...Jesus! You come in here and you wave these papers in my face, when there's a whole other entire side to this thing. There's your side and there's my side, and you haven't heard my side yet. You haven't heard any of it all.
- Skyler: You're a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gus: I am told his product was more or less consistent with the quality I come to expect.
- Walter White: More or less? More or less, really? Wow. Boy this... Talk about setting the bar low. Except you don't do that, set the bar low. Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? That you believe I have some proprietary kind of selfishness...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Karen: Judging from the things you and other folks have written about him, your dad must be quite a guy.
- Walter Jr.: Yeah, he is. He's the best.
- Karen: You don't want to lose him, do you, Walter?
- Walter Jr. None of us do. We love him.
- Karen: He's a good man, isn't he?
- Walter Jr.: Absolutely. Ask anyone, anybody. He's a great father,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jane: Do you know what this is?
- Jesse Pinkman: It's a whole lot of cheddar.
- Jane: This is freedom! This is saying I can go anywhere I want! I can be anybody! Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
- Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?
- Jane: New Zealand is New Zealand!
- Jesse...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jesse Pinkman: All right, so where's my money?
- Walter White: Ha!
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: You are joking, right? If I gave you that money, you would be dead inside of a week.
- Jesse Pinkman: Yo man, look, I'm off the heroin. I didn't even like it anyway, it made me sick. And the meth, y'know, I could take it or leave it. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Better call Saul!”
“The cops are like butchers, always got their thumbs on the scales, but good luck arguing that in court. Let me get down to brass tacks: I'm gonna get you a second phone call. You're gonna call your mommy or your daddy or your parish priest or your Boy Scout leader and they're gonna deliver me a check for $4,650. I'm gonna write that down on the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hank: So who's your chief, little Injun?
- Jesse Pinkman: What? What does that even mean?
- Hank: It means I think your story's bullshit. I think you know who Tuco Salamanca was. I think your car was there because you were there. Tuco had a bullet in him when I got there and I think you know something about that, too.
- Jesse Pinkman: So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter White: Jesse, look at me, you are a blow fish.
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: A blow fish, think about it. Small in stature, not swift, not cunning, easy prey for predators. But the blow fish has a secret weapon, doesn't he? Doesn't he? What does the blow fish do, Jesse? What does the blow fish do?
- Jesse Pinkman: I don't even...” (continue)(continue reading)