Aaron Paul quotes
“Only an asshole doesn’t like pineapple.”
“Thank you, Hollywood, for allowing me to be part of your group.”
“- Jesse Pinkman: I was thinking about that thing you said about the universe. Going where the universe takes you? Right on. It's a cool philosophy.
- Jane Margolis: I was being metaphorical, it's a terrible philosophy. I've gone where the universe takes me my whole life. It's better to make those decisions for yourself.”
“Did you know that there's an acceptable level of rat turds that can go into candy bars? It's the government, jack. Even government doesn't care that much about quality. You know what is okay to put in hot dogs? Huh? Pig lips and assholes. But I say, hey, have at it bitches 'cause I love hot dogs.”
“- Jane: Do you know what this is?
- Jesse Pinkman: It's a whole lot of cheddar.
- Jane: This is freedom! This is saying I can go anywhere I want! I can be anybody! Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
- Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?
- Jane: New Zealand is New Zealand!
- Jesse...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jesse Pinkman: All right, so where's my money?
- Walter White: Ha!
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: You are joking, right? If I gave you that money, you would be dead inside of a week.
- Jesse Pinkman: Yo man, look, I'm off the heroin. I didn't even like it anyway, it made me sick. And the meth, y'know, I could take it or leave it. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hank: So who's your chief, little Injun?
- Jesse Pinkman: What? What does that even mean?
- Hank: It means I think your story's bullshit. I think you know who Tuco Salamanca was. I think your car was there because you were there. Tuco had a bullet in him when I got there and I think you know something about that, too.
- Jesse Pinkman: So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter White: Jesse, look at me, you are a blow fish.
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: A blow fish, think about it. Small in stature, not swift, not cunning, easy prey for predators. But the blow fish has a secret weapon, doesn't he? Doesn't he? What does the blow fish do, Jesse? What does the blow fish do?
- Jesse Pinkman: I don't even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I love diving into different skins, skins that make me feel deep emotions.”
“I think that for some people faith is good - they have something to draw to.”
“When I first started, I just wanted to work. I wouldn't necessarily do anything, but I'd pretty much almost do anything at the very beginning.”
“I hate cell phones! Everyhwere you turn nothing but texting and yakking and texting.”
“It's supposed to be Ryan gets pickle in Ashley. Not Ashley gets Ryan into a pickle!”