Tony Shalhoub quotes
“- Agent Frank Haddad: I think we're all eager to give our weekends up on this, I know I am... but it just occurs to me, has any one committed a crime here? I mean, assault with a deadly color...?
- Anthony 'Hub' Hubbard: Here's what I don't like: they know explosives. They know our response time. They put in a call and walk.”
“- Tommy Sanz: It's my face, Willie. The guys back home can't stand to look at me. I thought after the second surgery things would change.
- Willie Gratzo: Did you talk to that plastic surgeon?
- Tommy Sanz: He said he wanted to take skin from my ass cheeks and put it on my face. I beat that cocksucker with his own chair.”
“- Mack's Assistant: Tim Geithner's calling again.
- John Mack: Cover your ears. You tell Tim Geithner to fucking blow me. I'm trying to save my company.”
“I still think of myself as a stage actor.”
“I was one of those people who put too much emphasis on work and career and material possessions, and it took its toll on all my relationships, on my physical health, my emotional and mental health.”
“I'm impossible to direct.”
“- Paulie: It's a long story.
- Misha Vilyenkov: I'm Russian. I like long stories!”
“Do you know what happens in that restaurant every night? Rape! Rape! The rape of cuisine.”
“- Agent Frank Haddad: You are an associate of Ali Waziri.
- Samir Nazhde: Who? I know no one by that name.
- Agent Frank Haddad: You got him a student visa.
- Samir Nazhde: I sign these applications as a matter of course, hundreds of them. Everyone wants to come to the land of opportunity and Baywatch.”
“Science. Perception. Reality. Doubt. Reasonable doubt.”
“- Lisa: I was just wondering if there was one general thing that you've found over the years to be generally true in a general way that would help anyone in any situation?
- Psychiatrist: That's a great question, yes, I would say figure out what you want and learn how to ask for it.
- Lisa: Ok. Those are both really hard.”
“To eat good food is to be close to God.”
“- Agent Frank Haddad: You spent two years in Israeli jails during the Intifada.
- Samir Nazhde: The only ones who didn't were women like you.”
“- Alexander Dane: I played Richard III.
- Fred Kwan: Five curtain calls...
- Alexander Dane: There were five curtain calls. I was an actor once, damn it. Now look at me. Look at me! I won't go out there and say that stupid line one more time.”
“- Primo: Give people time, they will learn.
- Secondo: This is a restaurant! This is not a fucking school!”
“- Bob Rosetti: You're Albert Einstein!
- Albert Einstein: Yes.
- Bob Rosetti: E equals M C squared!
- Albert Einstein: I hope so.”
“I try not to live in past, only present tense since I come to America.”