Rebecca De Mornay quotes
“- Dr. Sarah Taylor: Mr. Ramirez, my mother taught me never to talk to strangers.
- Tony Ramirez: If you never talk to strangers, you'll never meet anyone new.”
“- Lana: I'll be needing 300 bucks, Joel.
- Joel Goodson: You're kidding.
- Lana: No, I don't believe that I am.
- Joel Goodson: Well, uh, it's just that I don't have that much here in the house.
- Lana: How much do you have?
- Joel Goodson: I have 50 dollars.
- Lana: 50 dollars? What are we going to do about this, Joel?”
“Brent? He's been trained for this since he was a sperm.”
- Jennifer Haines: Didn't anyone ever say no to you before?
- David Edgar Greenhill: Yes, my wife said "No" just before I threw her out the window.
- Oscar "Manny" Manheim: You got real guts! More guts than brains!
- Sara: What did you say?
- Oscar "Manny" Manheim: No brains!
- Sara: That's mean!
- Oscar "Manny" Manheim: That's the truth!
“I'm really trying to be friends with you. But I'd appreciate it if you'd stop laying these little judgments on me, while you're leaning on your daddy's $40,000 car.”
“- Joel Goodson: Some of the girls are wearing my mother's clothing.
- Lana: What's wrong with that?
- Joel Goodson: I just don't want to spend the rest of my life in analysis.”
“- Dr. Sarah Taylor: You just don't give up, do you?
- Cliff Raddison: I'm Sisyphus with a hard-on.”
“- Peyton: My husband was my only family. He's the only one who really understood me... He took care of me. He was murdered.
- Claire: Murdered?
- Peyton: They never caught who did it. But I firmly believe, what goes around comes around.”
“What if I said I'd be your girlfriend the next couple of days? No charge.”
“There was a time when I would have given my life for a kind word from you.”
“This is how I like my men: wet and naked.”
“When your husband makes love to you, it's my face he sees. When your baby's hungry, it's my breast that feeds him. Look at you! When push comes to shove... you can't even breathe!”