Revolution quotes72 revolution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The revolution has begun! Liberated forever! Domesticated never!”
“This is a brilliant opportunity to bring together the revolutionaries in the gang communities, and you can unite them.”
“This is '65 African Ganja - from the motherland! Do you understand? It's been soaked in the earth, back home! This is mean! One joint of this put Southern California to sleep back in '65. Did you know there was a revolution in '65? We went to sleep and missed it! Because, of this! This is green! This is bad!”
“You dream that if you discuss the revolution with a man before you go to bed with him, it'll be missionary work rather than sex.”
“Hell, you could have a flood any minute… Pretty soon you could have the women going off to work while the men stayed home and cooked.”
“- Sir William Gull: One day men will look back and say that I gave birth to the twentieth century.
- Inspector Frederick Abberline: You're not going to see the twentieth century.”
“Sometimes if you want to make a change you gotta make a little noise.”
“All great changes come from people who refused to get used to what was accepted but wasn’t right.”
“There’s so many revolutions that everybody’s a revolutionary. The rich. The poor. The right. The left. The young. The old. The beggars. The bankers. Man… is it beautiful. Everyone all at once, fighting one revolution after another. I tell you, I never thought I’d see so many revolutions in my entire life. The revolutions are fought and won so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you're such a traditionalist? You hold onto the past, but jazz is about the future.”
“It’s a revolution, Tom. We may have to hurt somebody’s feelings.”
“This is what revolution looks like. Real revolution. Cultural revolution.”
“- Harry Brock: What's goin' on around here?
- Jim Devery: A revolution.”
“- Journalist: What would armed insurrection mean now?
- Col. Mathieu: What is always means: an inevitable phase in revolutionary warfare. After terrorism comes armed insurrection. Just as guerrilla warfare leads to warfare proper.”
“Your stepdaddy is a revolutionary.”
“This was a revolution ignited with nothing more than a camera and some questions. Questions that led a man, once revered as a god among mortals, to cry and shit his pants.”
“- Tom Breaker: Bill, if this is about reliving the 60's, you can forget about it, buddy. The movement is dead.
- William Strannix: Yes, of course! Hence the name: movement. It moves a certain distance, then it stops, you see? A revolution gets its name by always coming back around in your face. You tried to kill me you son of a bitch... so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Valkyrie: The lord of thunder sends his regards!
- Korg: The revolution has begun!”
“For revolutionaries, danger must never outweigh duty.”
“- Thor: How did you end up here?
- Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing another revolution. I...” (continue)(continue reading)