Revolution quotes72 revolution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The revolution has begun! Liberated forever! Domesticated never!”
“This is a brilliant opportunity to bring together the revolutionaries in the gang communities, and you can unite them.”
“You dream that if you discuss the revolution with a man before you go to bed with him, it'll be missionary work rather than sex.”
“- Sir William Gull: One day men will look back and say that I gave birth to the twentieth century.
- Inspector Frederick Abberline: You're not going to see the twentieth century.”
“Sometimes if you want to make a change you gotta make a little noise.”
“All great changes come from people who refused to get used to what was accepted but wasn’t right.”
“There’s so many revolutions that everybody’s a revolutionary. The rich. The poor. The right. The left. The young. The old. The beggars. The bankers. Man… is it beautiful. Everyone all at once, fighting one revolution after another. I tell you, I never thought I’d see so many revolutions in my entire life. The revolutions are fought and won so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you're such a traditionalist? You hold onto the past, but jazz is about the future.”
“It’s a revolution, Tom. We may have to hurt somebody’s feelings.”
“This is what revolution looks like. Real revolution. Cultural revolution.”
“- Harry Brock: What's goin' on around here?
- Jim Devery: A revolution.”
“- Journalist: What would armed insurrection mean now?
- Col. Mathieu: What is always means: an inevitable phase in revolutionary warfare. After terrorism comes armed insurrection. Just as guerrilla warfare leads to warfare proper.”
“Your stepdaddy is a revolutionary.”
“This was a revolution ignited with nothing more than a camera and some questions. Questions that led a man, once revered as a god among mortals, to cry and shit his pants.”
“- Tom Breaker: Bill, if this is about reliving the 60's, you can forget about it, buddy. The movement is dead.
- William Strannix: Yes, of course! Hence the name: movement. It moves a certain distance, then it stops, you see? A revolution gets its name by always coming back around in your face. You tried to kill me you son of a bitch... so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Valkyrie: The lord of thunder sends his regards!
- Korg: The revolution has begun!”
“For revolutionaries, danger must never outweigh duty.”
“- Thor: How did you end up here?
- Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing another revolution. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Del Spooner: Then why would you build a robot that could function without them?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: The Three Laws will lead to only one logicaloutcome.
- Del Spooner: What? What outcome?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: Revolution.
- Del Spooner: Whose revolution?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: That, Detective, is the right question. Program terminated.”
We, the sailors of "Potemkin", must support the workers, our brothers, and stand among the front lines of the revolution!