Revolution quotes65 revolution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The revolution has begun! Liberated forever! Domesticated never!”
“This is a brilliant opportunity to bring together the revolutionaries in the gang communities, and you can unite them.”
“You dream that if you discuss the revolution with a man before you go to bed with him, it'll be missionary work rather than sex.”
“It’s a revolution, Tom. We may have to hurt somebody’s feelings.”
“This is what revolution looks like. Real revolution. Cultural revolution.”
“- Harry Brock: What's goin' on around here?
- Jim Devery: A revolution.”
“- Journalist: What would armed insurrection mean now?
- Col. Mathieu: What is always means: an inevitable phase in revolutionary warfare. After terrorism comes armed insurrection. Just as guerrilla warfare leads to warfare proper.”
“Your stepdaddy is a revolutionary.”
“This was a revolution ignited with nothing more than a camera and some questions. Questions that led a man, once revered as a god among mortals, to cry and shit his pants.”
“- Tom Breaker: Bill, if this is about reliving the 60's, you can forget about it, buddy. The movement is dead.
- William Strannix: Yes, of course! Hence the name: movement. It moves a certain distance, then it stops, you see? A revolution gets its name by always coming back around in your face. You tried to kill me you son of a bitch... so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Valkyrie: The lord of thunder sends his regards!
- Korg: The revolution has begun!”
“For revolutionaries, danger must never outweigh duty.”
“- Thor: How did you end up here?
- Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing another revolution. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Del Spooner: Then why would you build a robot that could function without them?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: The Three Laws will lead to only one logicaloutcome.
- Del Spooner: What? What outcome?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: Revolution.
- Del Spooner: Whose revolution?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: That, Detective, is the right question. Program terminated.”
We, the sailors of "Potemkin", must support the workers, our brothers, and stand among the front lines of the revolution!
“- Annie: What did you see outside?
- Jack: There's like a war going on out there.”
Would we visit you and sit in your gorgeous house, planning visits to the townships, demanding to see the poorest of the poor? "Oh, are you sure they're the worst off? I mean, we've come all this way. I mean, we don't want to see people just mildly victimized by apartheid. We demand shock". You know it doesn't seem right, sitting on the East... (continue)(continue reading)
“Young brother, the black domestic defy racial stereotypes by being hardworking and trustworthy. He slowly tears down racial hatred with his example of a strong work ethic and dignified character. Now, while we perceive the butler or the maid to be subservient, in many ways they are subversive, without even knowing it.”
“If you see poverty as a revolutionary virtue, go and join Robespierre.”
“We have invested heavily in the Middle East and Central America to promote insurgency and revolution. Fortunately, our capital outlay has been handsomely offset by the result and sale of armaments and missiles. You will note that we have supplied both to rebels and government forces, on an equal basis. In matters of death, SPECTRE is strictly...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Robespierre: We fought a revolution in the name of fairness and equality.
- Danton: Now you chop off any head above the rest.”