Monica Bellucci quotes
“- Mr. Smith: I move my finger one inch to use my turn signal. Why are these assholes so lazy they can't move their finger one fucking measly inch to drive more safely? You wanna know why?
- Donna Quintano: Not particularly.
- Mr. Smith: Because these rich bastards have to be callous and inconsiderate in the first place to make all that money, so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Persephone: I'll give you what you want, but you have to give me something.
- Neo: What?
- Persephone: A kiss.”
“- Lucia Sciarra: Did you kill my husband?
- James Bond: He was an assassin. He wouldn't have taken it personally.”
“- Persephone: She'll kill every one of us. She's in love.
- Merovingian: It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.”
“- Mr. Smith: You want to know the difference between this luxury car and a porcupine?
- Donna Quitano: I give up.
- Mr. Smith: With the car, the prick's on the inside.”
“- Donna Quintano: You are the angriest man in the world!
- Mr. Smith: If I remember right, you used to like it like that.”
“- Persephone: Where are you going?
- Merovingian: Please, ma cherie. I have told you. We are all victims of causality. I drank too much wine, I must take a piss. Cause and effect.”
“You know what people say? There are no women who can't come, only men who can't fuck.”
“- Marcus: I want to fuck your ass.
- Alex: I thought you were romantic.”
“The future is already written. It's all there. And the proof lies in premonitory dreams.”
“- Patience: We love you, Lena. All of us. We will always love you.
- Dr. Lena Fiore Kendricks: I love you too.”