Jada Pinkett Smith quotes
“I find fame to be quite unnatural. Humans are not built for extreme adoration.”
“Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked because that's the trap.”
- Gloria: Is this place great or what?
- Alex: I'd go with "or what".
“It's not about what you tell your children, but how you show them how to live life.”
“I've got a little treat for y'all tonight. It's the man I knew as White Chocolate. Some might know him as Magic Mike. We gonna see if he still got some magic in that Mike. You down for a little fun tonight?”
“Love and honesty are the things that make a good wife and mother.”
“It's very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy.”
“If someone has cheated on you who truly loves you, they have hurt themselves as much as they have hurt you.”
“- Marty: You guys look hungry. How would you like some of nature's goodness?
- Gloria: You have food?
- Marty: One Fun Side special, coming up. Seaweed on a stick.
- Alex: Seaweed?
- Marty: On a stick. Don't love it 'till you try it.”
“Sometimes heroes have to walk away.”
“- Cordelia: Are my sheets done yet?
- Jeryline: They're downstairs. And I couldn't get all those stains out, either.
- Cordelia: Damn guacamole.”
“Manhattan is short on two things, parking and hippos.”
“Who's your friend, or is that your butt?”
“- Jason Alexander: I've never flown in a plane before.
- Lyric: Sometimes you don't need a plane to fly.”
“- Niobe: Some things in this world never change.
- Morpheus: But some things do?
- Niobe: Luckily... some things do.”
“- Peaches: You remeber when we first met.
- Shame: Yeah. I busted you stuffin' CD's in your underwear.
- Peaches: Well whatever. I liked you. And I was only 16 and I knew it wouldnt work. Now, I'm 22 going on 23. Can't you see how much I've grown?
- Shame: You mean you ain't wearin' that trainer no more?”
“- Francesca 'Frankie' Sutton: The only way we gonna see cash is if we take a bank.
- Cleopatra 'Cleo' Sims: Now see I'm with that shit!
- Lida 'Stony' Newsom: Ya'll niggas done lost ya'll mind. We might as well not even talk about this shit no more.
- Francesca 'Frankie' Sutton: Well I'm talkin' 'bout it. And ain't nobody gonna stop me from...” (continue)(continue reading)