Riley Keough quotes
“- Medora Slone: What did it feel like to shoot that female wolf?
- Russell Core: It felt awful. But... I really had no choice. Even though she'd taken a child, too?
- Medora Slone: Because you think it's the natural order?
- Russell Core: The natural order doesn't warrant revenge. They're not what you think, Mrs. Slone. What happened here is......” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dear Mr. Core, three days ago my son Bailey was taken by wolves. This happened twice already here. No one in the village will hunt them, and I am alone here now. I have read your book. I know you have done this before. In my heart, I know that you are able to do it now. I do not expect you to find my son alive, but you could find the wolf who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“People are judgmental about sex, but everyone has their own moral code. So unless you are hurting people, who are we to say what's right?”
“I think acting is a fun thing because you get to have so many lifetimes in one lifetime, being all these different people.”
- Simple: Why do you always have to be so cruel? I'm not completely stupid.
- Jack: That fucking depends on your definition of "completely".
“We are not things. We are not things!”