Tom Holland quotes
“- Nick Fury: How's the suit?
- Peter Parker: It's a little tight around the ol' web-shooter.”
“- Nick Fury: We have a job to do, and you're coming with us.
- Peter Parker: There's gotta be someone else you can use. What about Thor?
- Nick Fury: Off-world.
- Peter Parker: Doctor Strange.
- Maria Hill: Unavailable.
- Peter Parker: Captain Marvel.
- Nick Fury: Don't you invoke her name!
- Peter Parker: I'm just your friendly neighborhood...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Adrian Toomes: Peter, you're young. You don't understand how the world works.
- Peter Parker: Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong!”
“Adrenaline has always been my thing.”
“I don't like spiders at all, but I love heights.”
“Fame is a beast that you can't control or be prepared for.”
“The ocean, to me, is one of the most terrifying things on the planet.”
“The harder you try, the better the impression you set on the people around you.”
“- Mr. Harrington: Just making rounds, seeing if anyone needs any emotional counseling after today's traumatic events.
- Peter Parker: No we're okay. We're- we're fine. Thank you.
- Mr. Harrington: Great. 'Cause, I'm not- I'm not qualified.”
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Quentin Beck: There are multiple realities. This is Earth Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833.
- Peter Parker: I'm sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? 'Cause I thought that was theoretical. That changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system. How does that even work with the quantum...?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter Parker: Everywhere I go, I see his face. I just really miss him.
- Happy Hogan: Yeah, I miss him too. I don't think Tony would've done what he did, if he didn't know you were gonna be here after he was gone.”
“- Tony Stark: You ever been to Germany?
- Peter Parker: No.
- Tony Stark: Oh, you'll love it.
- Peter Parker: I can't go to Germany!
- Tony Stark: Why?
- Peter Parker: I got... homework.
- Tony Stark: Alright, I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.”
“- Tony Stark: You're different.
- Peter Parker: Yeah, but I can't tell anybody that, so I'm not.”