Nicholas Hoult quotes
“- Gabi Silva: I think we're going to get bored of each other.
- Martin Hallock: That's okay. You know, bored is okay.
- Gabi Silva: We're going to resent each other, too.
- Martin Hallock: We'll remind each other why we're worth it.
- Gabi Silva: I will disappoint you.
- Martin Hallock: I will disappoint you.
- Gabi Silva: You promise?
- Martin...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tyler-Babe, please don't smoke. It'll kill your palate.
Margot-Then my palate will die happy.”
“A true legacy isn't what we build up to the heavens or carve deep into stone. Rocks will crumble,paper disintegrates, and bone turns to powder. Only that which isn't in the physical realm and reaches in both directions can be eternal. Our ideas.They are what we leave behind. And only they are what can push us forward.”
“I made stories, legends. After all, what is language for? It's not just the naming of things, is it? It's the lifeblood of a culture, a people.”
“- Harley: It is important to make new friends, is it not?
- Abigail: Yes. If that's what's actually happening here, and not veiled threats under the guise of civility.”
“You are in favour. But favour is a breeze that shifts direction all the time.”
“- Nux: He turned his head. He looked me straight in the eye.
- Slit: He was scanning the horizon.
- Nux: No, I am awaited. I am awaited in Valhalla!”
“- Immortan Joe: Put a bullet in her skull. Stop the rig. Return my treasures to me and I myself will carry you to the gates of Valhalla.
- Nux: Am I awaited?
- Immortan Joe: You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome.”
“Oh, what a day... what a lovely day!”
“- Beast: All we have to do is stop a god, defeat the most powerful beings on earth and save the world.
- Mystique: Let's go to war.”
“- Nux: We're not to blame!
- The Splendid Angharad: Then who killed the World?”
“I live, I die. I live again!”
“- Nux: I am the man... Who grabs the Sun... Riding to Valhalla!
- Nux: [Turns yo Max] Witness me, blood bag!
- Nux: [Sprays lips with chrome spray paint] Witness!”
“You don't give a shit about anyone and no one gives a shit about you!”
“- Ellie: You like rap?
- Marcus: A little. It's by black people mostly. And they're pretty angry most of the time. But sometimes they just want to have sex.”