Dakota Johnson quotes
“- Anastasia Steele: When's the last time you went shopping?
- Christian Grey: Houston. A week ago.
- Anastasia Steele: What'd you buy?
- Christian Grey: An airline.”
“- Rose Summerspring: It's not up to us.
- Emily Summerspring: Who's it up to, Rose?”
“- Billy Lee: Did you think you could just take what's mine and I wouldn't come a-huntin'?
- Emily Summerspring: She ain't yours.”
“Why is everyone so ready to think the worst is over?”
“We need guilt, Doctor. And shame. But not yours.”
“- Susie: It felt like what I think it must feel like to fuck.
- Madame Blanc: Do you mean fuck a man?
- Susie Bannion: No. I was thinking of an animal.”
“- Christian Grey: Good morning, wife.
- Anastasia Steele: Good morning, husband.”
“- Hannah: Maybe now would be a good time to go over what you expect of me.
- Anastasia Steele: I expect you to call me Ana. I don't expect you to fetch me coffee unless you're getting some for yourself. And the rest we'll just make up as we go along.”
“- Penelope Lanier: Do you want some?
- Paul De Smedt: No, I don't smoke.
- Penelope Lanier: That doesn't mean you don't want some.”
“- Anastasia Steele: Why didn't you tell me that?
- Christian Grey: I did. But you were asleep at the time.
- Anastasia Steele: Okay, well, um... [clears throat] generally, a key part of good communication is that both parties be conscious.”
“- Anastasia Steele: Do you have any interests outside of work?
- Christian Grey: I enjoy various physical pursuits.”
“- Christian Grey: The key to my success has been in identifying talented individuals and harnessing their efforts.
- Anastasia Steele: So you're a control freak?
- Christian Grey: Oh, I exercise control in all things, Miss Steele.”
“- Penelope Lanier: You're pretty domesticated for a rock star.
- Marianne Lane: Have I done anything to upset you?”