Kevin Corrigan quotes
“- Goon, aka Rocky: What, you think I'm retarded or something?
- Billy Brown: Yeah Goon, sometimes I really think you are.”
“In life you don't get the girl. Lying is easier than the truth. That's why I write!”
“It's kind of like a steering wheel where, you know, are you pulling it down, or are you pushing up? It's kind of, you're doing both at the same time. And so that's what life is. It's a push-pull.”
“Cuz it's real difficult in life to get things the way you want them. When I'm writing it's easy. But there's a fly in the ointment. I have no... talent.”
“- JJ Lask: You ever pretend that you're someone else?
- Serra - Real: No.
- JJ Lask: And you sort of... the other, but the other you is a better you.”
“Inspiration can come from anywhere.”
“I mean, you don't exist, you're an illusion! This is fantasy. I made it up. I invented all this, okay? Stop it, just stop! Stop - right - now.”
“Just the way fire feeds off of oxygen, you know, love is fueled by truth.”
“- Rita: Do you have anything for my nerves? You know, just laying around? Seconal, Demerol, Tuinal, Valium, Quaaludes, Percocet...
- Vivian: Rita!
- Eliot: Not my merchandise. I deal exclusively in pot.
- Rita: That shit makes me paranoid.”
“- Vivian: You dropped out of high school?
- Eliot: It was an option. I wanted to join the workforce.
- Vivian: What do you do?
- Eliot: I sell pot.”
“- Eliot: Are you telling me I popped your cherry?
- Vivian: I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to get it over with. No ceremony.
- Eliot: That puts a lot of pressure on a man. Did you think of that? Did you think of me? You know what this makes me? A criminal. On 2 counts! Devirginizing a minor.”