“Scent of a Woman” quotes(1992)
Plot – Charlie Simms, originally from a middle class family, attends an exclusive prep-school, but he is running the risk of not receiving a scholarship for Harvard. His friend instead, being the son of a school's patron, is not running any risk. While waiting to hear from the university, Charlie takes a weekend job as a guide for Frank Slade, a blind, drunk and grumpy retired colonel who decides to take the boy to New York and together have some fun.
All actors – Al Pacino, Chris O'Donnell, James Rebhorn, Gabrielle Anwar, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Richard Venture, Bradley Whitford, Rochelle Oliver, Margaret Eginton, Tom Riis Farrell, Nicholas Sadler, Todd Louiso, Matt Smith, Gene Canfield, Frances Conroy, June Squibb, Ron Eldard, Sally Murphy, Michael Santoro, Alyson Feldman, Erika Feldman, Julian Stein, Max Stein, Anh Duong, Leonard Gaines, David Lansbury, Joseph Palmas, Baxter Harris, Francie Swift, Michael Simon, William Beckwith, Mansoor Najeeullah, J.T. Cromwell, Peter Carew, Paul Stocker, Mike Lisenco, Divina Cook, Russell Gibson, Jack Mulcahy, Lucy Smithshow all
“Scent of a Woman” Quotes 13 quotes
“I have come to the cross-roads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard.”
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover is better.”
“When in doubt... fuck.”
“Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... they say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleepforever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert.”
“- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade: Haven't you heard? Conscience is dead.
- Charlie Simms: No, I haven't heard.
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade: Well, then, take the fuckin' wax outta your ears! Grow up! It's fuck your buddy, cheat on your wife, call your mother on Mother's Day! Charlie, it's all shit.”
“- Charlie Simms: If you're tangled up, just tango on.
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade: You askin' me to dance, Charlie?”
“The day we stop lookin', Charlie, is the day we die.”
“- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade: Are you blind? Are you blind?
- Charlie Simms: Of course not.
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade: Then why do you keep grabbing my goddamn arm? I take your arm.
- Charlie Simms: I'm sorry.
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade: Don't be sorry. How would you know? You've been watching MTV all your life.”