Unkindness quotes32 unkindness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Suresh: Sir, you are superb sir, outstanding, sir I salute you sir.
- Vishnu: I know man, shut up and get lost.”
“- Mortimer Brewster: You mean you knew what you'd done and you didn't want the Reverend Harper to see the body?
- Abby Brewster: Not at tea. That wouldn't have been very nice.”
“I was brought up in the hills, where charity is a sign of weakness.”
“There's a window out back for y'all to buy sandwiches. And I suggest you make good use of them outhouses! Ain't nothing but bushes for you in the Carolinas!”
“I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't chew Big Red then fuck you.”
- Frank Martin: Didn't your mother ever teach you to say "thank you"?
- Lola: Yeah. She tried and failed miserably.
“- Zoe: Why can't you just be nice?
- Blade: Because the world isn't nice.”
“I don't know you well enough for you to hurt me.”
- Henry Hackett: Doesn't anybody say "good morning" any more?
- Carmen: I don't think so.
“The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside, but inside, he's a monster!”
“- Giselle: Nobody has been very nice to me.
- Robert: Yeah, well, welcome to New York.
- Giselle: Thank you.”
- Leo Bloom: I'm very sorry I caught you feeling up the old lady.
- Max Bialystock: "Feeling up the old lady". Thank you Mr. Tact.
“I'll make it up to Odie tomorrow. I'll teach him how to drink out of the toilet.”
“The next time you do not want to see anybody, just let me know, and I'll usher them right in.”
“Talking to her is like swimming in a sea and being stung repeatedly by an enormous jellyfish.”