Stephen Tobolowsky quotes
“- Doug Madsen: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training they just told us to play Doom!”
“- Eric Kluster: It was a time consideration, Mike.
- Mike Wallace: Time? Bullshit! You corporate lackey! Who told you your incompetent little fingers had the requisite skills to edit me?”
“We do not accept Jews, because they rejecy Christ! And their control over the International Banking Cartels are at the root of what we call Communism today. We do not accept Papists, because they bow to a Roman dictator! We do not accept Turks, Mongrels, Tartars, Orientals nor Negroes because we are here to protect Anglo-Saxon Democracy, and the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think, in my life, there've been three times I've broken down into tears on a set because I was happy.”
“Belief is a very peculiar thing: we tend to put more store in a belief we like than a fact we hate.”
“I think I started realizing I was losing my hair when I was in Illinois. And it was traumatic. It was not something I had figured on in my life.”
“Uh, yeah, well, if she calls, just be gentle. You know, like, you're really happy to hear from her. Like you really miss her. Women love that shit.”
“- Roger Henderson: You would find it much more easier to kill me than her.
- Max Applewhite: You're right, I would find it much more easier to kill you than her.”
“- Mr. Waters: Hamlet. He's, uh... he's one of the big characters. I mean, he's Hamlet. He's just... bopping around... doesn't know which way's up. I don't think the guy's got a clue.
- Mr. Bates: You mean to say that he is a man...
- Mr. Waters: Yeah.
- Mr. Bates: Who couldn't make up his... mind.”
“- Ranger Bob: It's your responsibility as campers, and honourable men on this planet, to cut through the connections of these nooses waiting to happen before discarding them in a proper refuse container.
- Sam: What the fuck are you talkin' about?”
“It's Luanne Leseur, the Black Widow. She kills all of her male accomplices. No one has ever been able to finger her.”