Sam Neill quotes
“- David Jenkins: Suppose we'd had you, an invisible agent in 1939. Maybe there wouldn't have been a second World War.
- Nick Halloway: What are you saying? You mean I would've killed Hitler for you?
- David Jenkins: I mean maybe you could've saved thirty million lives. Changed history. Now, assassination, anything at all, is entirely ethical if...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Mayor Bob McIntyre: You've just got to tell them.
- Cliff Buxton: That we lost Apollo 11?
- Mayor Bob McIntyre: Well, I wouldn't say that first.
- Cliff Buxton: What would you say first?
- Mayor Bob McIntyre: How about "hey, you'll never guess what happened... ".
“They're not your crew any more. They belong to the ship.”
“- Dr. Grant: You're alive and that's the important thing. And thanks to you, that's one thing we have in common. Did you read Malcolm's book?
- Eric: Yeah.
- Dr. Grant: So?
- Eric: I don't know. I mean, it was kind of preachy. And too much chaos. Everything's chaos. It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself.
- Dr. Grant: That's two...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know perfectly well what the King desires and what he shall have.”
“It's a small price to pay for an elegant life.”
“When I started in films, it never really occurred to me that I could make a career out of acting.”
“No intelligent man wears a moustache voluntarily.”
“- Mark: If I lay at your feet and yelped like a dog would you still step over me?
- Anna: Yes.”
“- Ellie: So what are you working on now?
- Dr. Grant: Raptors mostly.
- Ellie: My... favorite.
- Dr. Grant: Do you remember the sounds they made?
- Ellie: I try not to.”
“- Miller: Oh. My. God. What happened to your eyes?
- Dr. Weir: Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.”
“- Dr. Grant: These are carnivores and they really like fighting with each other. They'll use their teeth and claws to rip each other's throats out.
- Ellie Degler: Alan, he's three. Let's wait for the dinosaur lecture until he's five.”
“Love was the only thing not asked of you. Indeed it was the only thing expressly forbidden of you.”
“- Morrissey: Never been married, parents both deceased... the guy's got a few friends, but not real close to any of them. Not exactly a workaholic, either. He kind of plays it fast and loose.
- David Jenkins: I've dealt with people like this before. No close personal ties, no strong political beliefs, no particular interests... in fact, when you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Grant: Erik, I have to tell you, I'm astonished that you've lasted eight weeks on this island.
- Erik: ...Is that all it's been?”