“Office Space” quotes(1999)
Plot – Milton is the spiritual father of Initech’s lazy computer programmers. Myopic lenses, obese, shy, frustrated, filthy and rumpled clothes, he is confined in the basement office where he is squeezed between the panels and surrounded by boxes. in the dark. He had been fired many years ago, but no one warned him so he regularly receives his paycheck.
All actors – Ron Livingston, Jennifer Aniston, David Herman, Ajay Naidu, Diedrich Bader, Stephen Root, Gary Cole, Richard Riehle, Alexandra Wentworth, Joe Bays, John C. McGinley, Paul Willson, Kinna McInroe, Todd Duffey, Greg Pitts, Michael McShane, Linda Wakeman, Jennifer Jane Emerson, Kyle Scott Jackson, Orlando Jones, Barbara George-Reiss, Tom Schuster, Rupert Reyes, Jackie Belvin, Gabriel Folse, Jesse De Luna, Mike Judge, Justin Possenti, Jack Betts, Charissa Allen, Josh Bond, Bob Crain, Natalie Denning, Samantha Inoue Harte, Mark Kubiak, K. Todd Lytle, David Sharp, Fabian Watkinsshow all
“Office Space” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Peter: Um, the 7-Eleven, right? You take a penny from the tray.
- Joanna: From the crippled children?
- Peter: No, that's the jar. I'm talking about the tray, the pennies for everybody.”
“- Peter: The worst they would ever do is they would put you for a couple of months into a white-collar, minimum-securityresort! Shit, we should be so lucky! Do you know, they have conjugal visits there?
- Samir: Really?
- Peter: Yes.
- Michael Bolton: Shit. I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months.”
“My only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.”
“- Peter: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
- Dr. Swanson: What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?
- Peter: Yeah.
- Dr. Swanson...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.”
“- Peter: I generally come in at least fifteen minuteslate, ah, I use the side door, that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh, and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.
- Bob Porter: Da uh? Space out?
- Peter: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter: Before we go any further, all right, we have to swear to God, Allah, that nobody knows about this but us, all right? No family members, no girlfriends, nobody.
- Samir: Of course.
- Michael Bolton: Agreed.
- Lawrence: [from the next apartment through the wall] Don't worry, man. I won't tell anyone either.”
“- Michael Bolton: Peter, you're in deep shit. You were supposed to come in on Saturday. What were you doing?
- Peter: Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be.”