Infatuation quotes14 infatuation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“One day, when you're all grown up, and you have a real relationship, you'll realize your feelings for Nick were just a thing. Just a crush. In fact, I bet by the time school starts, you'll have completely forgotten all about him.”
“- Joy: I'm begging you. You already have everything. I only have him!
- Bela: That's where you're wrong. You had the only thing I ever wanted in life.”
“- Admiral Hood: It takes more than an infatuated youth to make a mutiny. It takes a discontented crew.
- Lieutenant William Bligh: The crew were anything but discontent, sir. Fletcher Christian corrupted them.
- Captain Greetham: Yes, but what made them so easy to corrupt?
- Lieutenant William Bligh: I don't know.”
“When you develop an infatuation for someone, you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky for example. Now, in the long run, that's just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it’s...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jim Levenstein: Amazing.
- Stifler: Yes, the force is strong in that one.”
“- William Parrish: How perfect for you, to take whatever you want because it pleases you. That's not love.
- Joe Black: Then what is it?
- William Parrish: Some aimless infatuation which, for the moment, you feel like indulging, it's missing everything that matters.”
“- Bridget Jones: You once said you liked me just as I am and I just wanted to say likewise. I mean there are stupid things your mum buys you, tonight's another... classic. You're haughty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation and I seriously believe that you should rethink the length of your sideburns. But, you're a nice man and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Romy White: Didn't you have a thing for Sandy in high school?
- Heather Mooney: I did not have a thing! I did not have a thing, I did not have a thing! I was very much in love with him! Very much in love and there's a difference!”
“- Little Violet: I like him.
- Little Mary: You like every boy.
- Little Violet: What's wrong with that?”
“- Jill: Hal... I'm not attracted to you.
- Hal: So what? What, you think that everyone who goes out are always attracted to each other? Get real!”
“- Cheyenne: Did Darian ever tell you about a guy named Rick?
- Nick Eliot: Yeah, I think so. Said he was a friend, why?
- Cheyenne: He was her camp counselor. Darian had a crush on him.
- Nick Eliot: So?
- Cheyenne: He's dead. He ate something poison. Everyone thought it was an accident. But, Darian knows stuff. Stuff that other kids don't know.”