“You know, you really shouldn't let people fill out applications if you don't want them to actually try to get a job here.”
“Romy and Michele's High School Reunion” quotes(1997)
Plot – Romy and Michelle are two girls from California that have been great friends since the school days. When they learn that a decennial reunion with the old high school friends has been organized, the two friends recap the time gone-by. They find out that, actually, they haven't done that much in their life and so they have nothing to report when the group will talk about their current situation. At first, they don't want to show up, but then they decide to go. They invent a series of events and moments, based of the fact that they are two rich and successful women now.
All actors – Mira Sorvino, Lisa Kudrow, Janeane Garofalo, Alan Cumming, Julia Campbell, Mia Cottet, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Elaine Hendrix, Vincent Ventresca, Camryn Manheim, Justin Theroux, Jacob Vargasshow all
“Romy and Michele's High School Reunion” Quotes 21 quotes
“- Romy White: I've been killing myself for eight days and I gained a pound.
- Michele Weinberger: That's impossible. Did you deduct sixteen pounds for your shoes?”
“- Michele Weinberger: Remember the prom? You got so thin by then.
- Romy White: Oh, I know. I was so lucky getting mono. That was like the best diet ever.”
“- Michele Weinberger: To me, fashion is just like... everything.
[looks at a customer looking into a mirror]
- Michele Weinberger: By the way... hi! That blouse looks great on you!
- Irate Customer: Thank you!
- Michele Weinberger: And see? I have this really believable way of telling people they look really good, even though I'm just, you know.”
“- Michele Weinberger: I'm the Mary, and you're the Rhoda.
- Romy White: You're the Rhoda, you're the Jewish one.”
“- Cowboy: You were right, I was a brain dead redneck asshole. Though I never screwed a sheep or my sister.
- Heather Mooney: Why not, couldn't catch 'em?”
You know, even though we've watched "Pretty Woman" like thirty-six times, I never get tired of making fun of it.
“- Michele Weinberger: Did you lose weight?
- Romy White: Actually, I have been trying this new fat free diet I invented. All I've had to eat for the past six days are gummy bears, jelly beans, and candy corns.”
“- Michelle Weinberger: What are you picking on us for any way? We are not the ones who got fat.
- Christy Masters: We're pregnant, you half-wit.
- Michelle Weinberger: Oh yeah? Well, I hope your babies look like monkeys!”
“- Romy White: Didn't you have a thing for Sandy in high school?
- Heather Mooney: I did not have a thing! I did not have a thing, I did not have a thing! I was very much in love with him! Very much in love and there's a difference!”
“- Romy White: Heather, um, has anyone ever told you that smoking can kill you?
- Heather Mooney: No. No one. Thank you.”
“You look so good with blond hair and black roots its like not even funny.”
“- Romy White: The reunion is less than two weeks away. I just can't believe that you turned down a job!
- Michele Weinberger: Well, I thought the whole point of going to the reunion was to impress people. I mean, how am I gonna impress anybody by selling ban-lon smocks at Bargain Mart?”
“- Ramon: You have to say something nice about my penis!
- Romy White: Oh, Ramon! Your penis is so powerful! I'm coming! Okay, thanks, get off me now.”
“- Romy White: You have absolutely no proof that you're cuter.
- Michele Weinberger: Oh, proof. You want proof? Ok, fine. Who lost their virginity first?
- Romy White: Oh, big wow, with your cousin Barry. I wouldn't brag about it.”
“- Romy White: So, what do you do?
- Suit Salesman: I'm a suit salesman.
- Romy White: Would you excuse me? I cut my foot before and my shoe is filling up with blood.”
“- Romy White: Swear to God, sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
- Michele Weinberger: Do you want to try to have sex sometime just to see if we are?
- Romy White: What? Yeah, right, Michelle. Just the idea of having sex with another woman creeps me out. But if we're not married by the time we're 30, ask me again.”
“- Heather Mooney: I just figured she'd be married to Sandy by now.
- Romy White: Sandy Frink?
- Heather Mooney: Yes, Sandy Frink! He could barely contain his erection every time she walked by! Why do you think he always carried around that huge notebook?”
“- Michele Weinberger: Sandy Frink has a helicopter?
- Romy White: Yeah, apparently he's worth millions. He invented some kind of rubber.
- Michele Weinberger: Like for condoms?”
“Michele and I did make up some stupid lie! We only did it because we wanted you to treat us like human beings. But you know what I realized? I don't care if you like us, 'cause we don't like you.”
“Hey Romy, remember Mrs. Divitz's class, there was like always a word problem. Like, there's a guy in a rowboat going X miles, and the current is going like, you know, some other miles, and how long does it take him to get to town? It's like, who cares? Who wants to go to town with a guy who drives a rowboat?”