David Hyde Pierce quotes
“Maybe it's because I'm getting older, I'm finding enjoyment in things that stop time.”
“Alzheimer's is a devastating disease.”
“I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean, I am a doctor, but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate, it's not the same thing. You can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit there and you're useless!”
“On some level in acting, what you're trying to find is truth.”
“- Sarah Hawkins: Are you saying this because it's the right thing, or because you really wanna go?
- Doctor Doppler: I really, really, really, really want to go! And it's the right thing.”
“- Osmosis Jones: We were so poor, we lived off peanut butter and cellulite sandwiches! You ever try to blow-dry your hair with a fart?
- Drix: OK, I get it. You were poor.
- Osmosis Jones: You bet I was! You ever try to make a snowman out of toilet paper cling-ons? Now that's poor!
- Drix: OK, please, you're going to make me vomit!
- Osmosis...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Drix: Special Agent Drixobenzometaphedrimine... Drixenol! The brand that eases your coughs and sneezes. Warning - do not exceed recommended dosage. If symptoms persist, consult a physician. May cause drowsiness. Do not attempt to operate heavy machinery. Pregnant women should not handle broken tablets.
- Osmosis Jones: Wow! I'm feeling better...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Osmosis Jones: Drix! Yo, Drix! Get your time-released butt off this boat. Thrax is alive! Let's go!
- Drix: I'm sorry, Osmosis, I can't help you.
- Osmosis Jones: Excuse me?
- Drix: I wasn't designed to combat a virus. Read my label.
- Osmosis Jones: You gotta learn to think outside the pill box, man. I've known sugar pills who cured cancer,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doctor Doppler: I have a question. Is it that your body is too massive for your teeny-tiny head, or is it that your head is too teeny-tiny for your big fat body?
- Brutish pirate: I pummel you good!”
“Ladies and gentlebugs! Larvae of all stages! Rub your legs together for the world's greatest bug circus!”
“- Osmosis Jones: I never thought you'd be on my side!
- Drix: I never thought you'd be right.”
“- Henry: Beth, tomorrow is the least of our problems.
- Beth: Don't tell me, oh, don't tell me, don't even tell me you have crabs!
- Henry: No... Yes, but that's not the point. ”
Jim, this should be a wonderful opportunity for the two of us to get to know one and other. You know what they say. "Familiarity breeds..." um... well, "contempt". But in our case...
“- Drix: Where did you study?
- Osmosis Jones: Study? When you grow up on the wrong side of the digestive track, you ain't got no money for no fancy schools.”
“- Peter MacMannus: You are the best friend a guy with twenty diagnosed neuroses ever had.
- Catcher Block: We've been friends a long time... I knew you when you only had twelve.”
“- Professor Neuman: You see, this is us, and we're travelling around the sun-- that's a one-point-three million mile trip, every year! You might say that each and every one of us is a crewmember here on 'spaceship earth'.
- Kid: When would we say that?
- Professor Neuman: Anytime... dinner... literally anytime.”