David Hyde Pierce quotes
“Maybe it's because I'm getting older, I'm finding enjoyment in things that stop time.”
“Ladies and gentlebugs! Larvae of all stages! Rub your legs together for the world's greatest bug circus!”
“Alzheimer's is a devastating disease.”
“I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean, I am a doctor, but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate, it's not the same thing. You can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit there and you're useless!”
“On some level in acting, what you're trying to find is truth.”
“- Sarah Hawkins: Are you saying this because it's the right thing, or because you really wanna go?
- Doctor Doppler: I really, really, really, really want to go! And it's the right thing.”
“- Osmosis Jones: We were so poor, we lived off peanut butter and cellulite sandwiches! You ever try to blow-dry your hair with a fart?
- Drix: OK, I get it. You were poor.
- Osmosis Jones: You bet I was! You ever try to make a snowman out of toilet paper cling-ons? Now that's poor!
- Drix: OK, please, you're going to make me vomit!
- Osmosis...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Drix: Special Agent Drixobenzometaphedrimine... Drixenol! The brand that eases your coughs and sneezes. Warning - do not exceed recommended dosage. If symptoms persist, consult a physician. May cause drowsiness. Do not attempt to operate heavy machinery. Pregnant women should not handle broken tablets.
- Osmosis Jones: Wow! I'm feeling better...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Osmosis Jones: Drix! Yo, Drix! Get your time-released butt off this boat. Thrax is alive! Let's go!
- Drix: I'm sorry, Osmosis, I can't help you.
- Osmosis Jones: Excuse me?
- Drix: I wasn't designed to combat a virus. Read my label.
- Osmosis Jones: You gotta learn to think outside the pill box, man. I've known sugar pills who cured cancer,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doctor Doppler: I have a question. Is it that your body is too massive for your teeny-tiny head, or is it that your head is too teeny-tiny for your big fat body?
- Brutish pirate: I pummel you good!”
“- Osmosis Jones: I never thought you'd be on my side!
- Drix: I never thought you'd be right.”
“- Henry: Beth, tomorrow is the least of our problems.
- Beth: Don't tell me, oh, don't tell me, don't even tell me you have crabs!
- Henry: No... Yes, but that's not the point. ”
Jim, this should be a wonderful opportunity for the two of us to get to know one and other. You know what they say. "Familiarity breeds..." um... well, "contempt". But in our case...
“- Drix: Where did you study?
- Osmosis Jones: Study? When you grow up on the wrong side of the digestive track, you ain't got no money for no fancy schools.”
“- Peter MacMannus: You are the best friend a guy with twenty diagnosed neuroses ever had.
- Catcher Block: We've been friends a long time... I knew you when you only had twelve.”
“- Professor Neuman: You see, this is us, and we're travelling around the sun-- that's a one-point-three million mile trip, every year! You might say that each and every one of us is a crewmember here on 'spaceship earth'.
- Kid: When would we say that?
- Professor Neuman: Anytime... dinner... literally anytime.”