Pope quotes13 pope quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Cooper Harris: Check this out! I'm the Pope!
- Scott Thomas: Cooper, take off the Pope hat!
- Cooper Harris: Oh no, it's okay, I'm Catholic.”
“Between air conditioning and the Pope, I chose air conditioning.”
“- Charlie: Mister. I am the Pope, this might be your church, right now I'm the Pope of Greenwich Village 'cause I got the tape, alright?
- Bed Bug Eddie: I like you have balls. I don't get too mad at that.”
- Brian Hope: I thought you were supposed to be eating fish on a Friday.
- Charlie McManus: No, you're way out of date. Vatican II said we don't have to do that anymore.
- Brian Hope: Who's "Vatican II"? The deputy pope?
- Charlie McManus: Ignoramus. You can't have a deputy pope. The pope's infallible; you can't be deputy-infallible!
“Hey Pope, why don't you go build yourself a new gym at the Vatican.”
“And now, here are the headlines. Here they come right now. Pope actually found to be Jewish. Liberace is Anastasia and Ethel Merman jams Russian radar. The East Germans, today, claimed the Berlin Wall was a fraternityprank. Also the Pope decided today to release Vatican-related bath products. An incredible thing, yes, it's the new Pope On A...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Archbishop Gilday: The Pope is gravely ill. Until he recovers, I am powerless.
- B.J. Harrison: What if he dies?
- Frederick Keinszig: Then, as you Americans say, all bets are off.”