Nuns quotes33 nuns quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Jimmy Dolan: You're allowed to say "bullshit"?
- Sister Susan: Only if I really mean it.
“- Mother Superior: Damn! Lost another one!
- Nun: Son of a bitch.”
“- Mother Superior: She isn't a nun. Her real name is Deloris van Cartier. She witnessed a vicious murder and has been hiding in our convent.
- Choir Nun: She... she lied to us?
- Mary Patrick: She wasn't a nun?
- Mary Robert: But she made us sing so perfectly!
- Mary Patrick: Now that should have tipped us...”
“Could you act like nuns?”
“She's like a nun. You know why they're called nuns? They ain't got none. They don't want none and they ain't ever gonna get none.”
- Elwood Blues: You promised you'd visit the "Penguin" the day you got out of prison.
- 'Joliet' Jake Blues: Yeah... so I lied to her.
- Elwood Blues: You can't lie to a nun, Jake. We're gonna go in, and see the "Penguin".
“- Nun: Have you ever been down the Yellow River?
- Leon: ...Yea, once in the '80s but I did not enjoy it...”
- Neil Bookman: "The Angry Nun" by Neil Bookman: "Bitch! Whore of Jesus! Dressed in black, you do not bleed, like a woman should bleed between the legs! But with your ruler, your crucifix of hatred, you strike my tender flesh! I bleed for you! Oh, mother".
- Deirdre Burroughs: Good anger! It ended exactly at the right moment.
“- Anna Baragli: It doesn't mean I don't love you.
- Hudson Hawk: Oh, no! You love me! It's your job! You probably love Butterfinger over there.
- Anna Baragli: In a weird sort of Catholic way, I do.”
“- Toulouse-Lautrec: The hills are made with the euphonious symphonies of descant...
- Doctor: I don't think a nun would say that about a hill.”
“Well I'm a nun, not a saint!”
“I never gave a ticket to a nun before. I gave a ticket to a guy from the IRS one time. Got audited the next year. I'll tell you what, this time I'll let this one slide, but keep your speed down, yeah?”
“I am going to Bangkok to assume a missionary position.”
“I like to help people. I am like Mother Theresa... but of bonin'.”
“- Mr. Peabody: Maybe all Junior needs is to be loved.
- Mother Superior: Let's cut the crap, Mr. Peabody. Either Junior goes or you find yourself some new nuns.”
“- Nicole Horner: Come on, she's not a murderer. She's an ex-nun, for Christ's sake!
- Det. Shirley Vogel: I remember them. They disappeared overnight like dial phones.”