David Wenham quotes
“War will make corpses of us all.”
“Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death on the battlefield in service to Sparta was the greatest glory he could achieve in his life.”
“- Carl: Now, you won't turn into a werewolf until your first full moon. That's two days from now. So we have 48 hours to find a solution. But you'll still be able to fight Dracula's hold over you until the final stroke of midnight.
- Van Helsing: Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
- Carl: Oh, my God, you should be terrified!”
“I'm becoming a frustrated director, I think, in an actor's body.”
“I like cooking, but I like other people cooking more.”
“Easy to taunt, easy to trick.”
“Hundreds leave, a handful stay. Only one looks back.”
“We did what we were trained to do, what we were bred to do, what we were born to do!”
“- Faramir: Good speech. Nice and short.
- Boromir: Leaves more time for drinking!”
“There's no room for softness. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans.”
“- Carl: Do we have a plan? I mean, it doesn't have to be Wellington's at Waterloo, but some kind of plan would be nice.
- Van Helsing: We're going to go in there and stop Dracula.
- Anna Valerious: And kill anyone who gets in our way.
- Carl: Well, you let me know how that goes...”