“Van Helsing” quotes(2004)
Plot – At the end of XVII century, a secret society sends to Transylvania Dr. Abraham Van Helsing, a legendary monster hunter, with the task to kill Count Dracula. Assisted by Anna Valeroius - who wants to destroy the vampire as well to take revenge of her family - and Carl the friar, the man will have to fight against a group of evil creatures - including the Wolfman, Frankenstein and the three bloodthirsty wives of Dracula - dealing with his past's demons at the same time.
All actors – Hugh Jackman, Kate Beckinsale, Richard Roxburgh, David Wenham, Shuler Hensley, Elena Anaya, Will Kemp, Kevin J. O'Connor, Alun Armstrong, Silvia Colloca, Josie Maran, Tom Fisher, Samuel West, Robbie Coltrane, Stephen Fisher, Dana Morávková, Zuzana Durdinová, Jaroslav Vízner, Marek Vasut, Samantha Sommers, Dorel Mois, Marianna Mois, Laurence Racine, Patrice Wojciechowski, , Kacie Borrowman, Ryan James, Martin Klebba, Allison Quealshow all
“Van Helsing” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Count Vladislaus Dracula: You're too late, my friend! My children live!
- Van Helsing: Then the only way to kill them is to kill you.
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: Correct.
- Van Helsing: So be it.”
“- Anna Valerious: What are these things?
- Van Helsing: I think they're Dracula's children.
- Anna Valerious: His children?
- Van Helsing: A man, with three gorgeous women, for four hundred years?”
“- Carl: Now, you won't turn into a werewolf until your first full moon. That's two days from now. So we have 48 hours to find a solution. But you'll still be able to fight Dracula's hold over you until the final stroke of midnight.
- Van Helsing: Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
- Carl: Oh, my God, you should be terrified!”
“- Anna Valerious: We Transylvanians always look on the brighter side of death.
- Van Helsing: There's a brighter side of death?
- Anna Valerious: Of course. It's just harder to see.”
“- Dr. Victor Frankenstein: Good God... I would kill myself before helping in such a task.
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: Feel free. I don't actually need you anymore, Victor.”
“- Van Helsing: I have to pull the bolts off... this is going to hurt!
- Frankenstein's Monster: I am accustomed to pain!
- Van Helsing: It let's you know you're alive!”
“- Frankenstein's Monster: You've been bitten. Bitten by a werewolf. Now you will become that which you have hunted so passionately.
- Van Helsing: I am sorry...
- Frankenstein's Monster: May others be as passionate in the hunting of you.”
“To have memories of those you have loved and lost is perhaps harder than to have no memories at all.”
“- Van Helsing: There's something down here, it's carnivorous. Whatever it is it appears to be... human. I'd say it's a size 17, about 360 pounds, 8 and a half to 9 feet tall and he has a bad gimp in his right leg and, ah, 3 copper teeth.
- Anna Valerious: How do you know he has copper teeth?
- Van Helsing: 'Cause he's standing right behind you.”
“This thing... man... whatever it is... evil may have created it, left its mark on it... but evil does not rule it. So I cannot kill it.”
“- Van Helsing: Dr. Jekyll, you're wanted by the Knights of the Holy Order...
- Mr. Hyde: It's Mr. Hyde, now!
- Van Helsing: For the murder of twelve men, six women, four...
- Mr. Hyde: Four children, three goats, and a rather nasty massacre of poultry!”
“- Aleera: Anna, my love. It is your blood that shall keep me beautiful. What do you think of that?
- Anna Valerious: I think if you're going to kill somebody, kill them! Don't stand around talking about it!”
“- Carl: Do we have a plan? I mean, it doesn't have to be Wellington's at Waterloo, but some kind of plan would be nice.
- Van Helsing: We're going to go in there and stop Dracula.
- Anna Valerious: And kill anyone who gets in our way.
- Carl: Well, you let me know how that goes...”
“- Van Helsing: You're a deranged psychopath.
- Mr. Hyde: We all have our little problems.”
“- Verona: Have you no heart?
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: No! I have no heart, I feel no love. Nor fear, nor joy, nor sorrow. I am hollow... and I will live forever.”