Emma Watson quotes
“- Charlie: Are you having a good time?
- Sam: Not really, how about you?
- Charlie: I don't know. It's my first date, I don't have much to compare it to.”
“- Charlie: Sam, do you think if people knew how crazy you really were, no one would ever talk to you?
- Sam: All the time.”
“You can't just sit there and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love.”
“I just don't remember.”
“Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.”
“They'll kill me.”
“- Ron Weasley: One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode!
- Hermione Granger: Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon...”
“We've got to be able to defend ourselves. If Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.”
“When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together!”
“It's kind of fun, isn't it? Breaking the rules.”
“Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign.”
“- Harry Potter: What are you doing?
- Hermione Granger: Improvising.”
“- Ron Weasley: Immortal?
- Hermione Granger: It means you'll never die.
- Ron Weasley: I know what it means!”
“I've always admired your courage, but sometimes you can be really thick. You don't really think you're going to be able to find all by yourself do you? You need us.”
“- Lucy: Did she break your heart?
- Colin Clark: A little.
- Lucy: Good, it needed breaking.”
“- Ron Weasley: Hermione, you are honestly the most wonderful person I have ever met. If I'm ever rude to you...
- Hermione Granger: I'll know you've gone back to normal.”
“Next time there’s a ball, pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does, and not as a last resort!”
“- Hermione Granger: I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.
- Ron Weasley: This is light?”