Valor quotes25 valor quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the TV Series: Friends
“- Monica: I think I'd be great in a war. I'd, like, get all the medals.
- Chandler: Before or after you're executed by your own troops?”
- From the movie: Dying of the Light
- From the movie: Independence Day: Resurgence
“We convinced an entire generation, that this is a battle that we could win. We sacrifice for each other no matter what the cost. And that's worth fighting for.”
- From the movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- From the movie: Small Time Crooks
“- Ray: I gotta get some air. I'm going up on the roof.
- Frenchy: Don't jump! You're too valuable as a dishwasher.”
- From the movie: The Big Lebowski
- From the movie: Still Alice
“All my life I've accumulated memories - they've become, in a way, my most precious possessions.”
- From the TV Series: Rough Riders
“- Secretary of State John Hay: General, you were one of the finest cavalry officers in the Confederacy.
- Gen. Joseph 'Fighting Joe' Wheeler: Let me tell you something... Bedford Forrest had 32 horses shot out from under him, but he killed 33 Yankees. Forrest was better!”
- From the movie: Undercover Blues
- From the movie: The Transformers: The Movie
“- Optimus Prime: Ultra Magnus, it is to you, old friend, I shall pass the Matrix of Leadership as it was passed to me.
- Ultra Magnus: But Prime, I'm... I'm just a soldier. I... I'm not worthy.
- Optimus Prime: Nor was I. But one day, an Autobot shall rise from our ranks, and use the power of the Matrix to light our darkest hour.”
- From the movie: Atonement
“- Cecilia Tallis: You idiot... You realize that's probably the most valuable thing we own?
- Robbie Turner: Not anymore it isn't.”
- From the movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
“Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell.”
- From the movie: 300
“There's no room for softness. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans.”
- From the movie: The Grand Illusion
“May the earth lie lightly upon our valiant enemy.”
- From the movie: Barfly
- From the movie: The River Wild
“- Wade: I'm in charge now. I could bury you and Roarke tonight. I could do anything I want with you.
- Gail Hartman: Then go ahead. Don't keep telling me how tough you are, Wade, just show me.”
- From the movie: Mata Hari
- From the movie: Blue in the Face
“- Tommy Finelli: I don't eat shit. It's against my religion.
- Pete Maloney: What religion is that?
- Tommy Finelli: The religion of sanity, Peter. You should try it some time.
- Pete Maloney: I did, but I was excommunicated.”
- From the movie: Kitty Foyle
“- Tom Foyle: From now on, you're going to Sunday School every Sunday. Rain or shine, you're going.
- Kitty Foyle: But why, Pop?
- Tom Foyle: It'll be giving you a little Christian upbringing. A sense of values.”
- From the movie: Dragonheart
- From the movie: Aladdin
- From the movie: Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai
“Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty. With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die.”
- From the movie: The Three Musketeers
- From the movie: Krull
- From the movie: The Palm Beach Story
“Chivalry is not only dead, it's decomposed.”