Valor quotes25 valor quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Monica: I think I'd be great in a war. I'd, like, get all the medals.
- Chandler: Before or after you're executed by your own troops?”
“We convinced an entire generation, that this is a battle that we could win. We sacrifice for each other no matter what the cost. And that's worth fighting for.”
“- Ray: I gotta get some air. I'm going up on the roof.
- Frenchy: Don't jump! You're too valuable as a dishwasher.”
“All my life I've accumulated memories - they've become, in a way, my most precious possessions.”
“- Secretary of State John Hay: General, you were one of the finest cavalry officers in the Confederacy.
- Gen. Joseph 'Fighting Joe' Wheeler: Let me tell you something... Bedford Forrest had 32 horses shot out from under him, but he killed 33 Yankees. Forrest was better!”
“- Optimus Prime: Ultra Magnus, it is to you, old friend, I shall pass the Matrix of Leadership as it was passed to me.
- Ultra Magnus: But Prime, I'm... I'm just a soldier. I... I'm not worthy.
- Optimus Prime: Nor was I. But one day, an Autobot shall rise from our ranks, and use the power of the Matrix to light our darkest hour.”
“- Cecilia Tallis: You idiot... You realize that's probably the most valuable thing we own?
- Robbie Turner: Not anymore it isn't.”
“Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell.”
“There's no room for softness. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans.”
“May the earth lie lightly upon our valiant enemy.”
“- Wade: I'm in charge now. I could bury you and Roarke tonight. I could do anything I want with you.
- Gail Hartman: Then go ahead. Don't keep telling me how tough you are, Wade, just show me.”
“- Tommy Finelli: I don't eat shit. It's against my religion.
- Pete Maloney: What religion is that?
- Tommy Finelli: The religion of sanity, Peter. You should try it some time.
- Pete Maloney: I did, but I was excommunicated.”
“- Tom Foyle: From now on, you're going to Sunday School every Sunday. Rain or shine, you're going.
- Kitty Foyle: But why, Pop?
- Tom Foyle: It'll be giving you a little Christian upbringing. A sense of values.”
“Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty. With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die.”
“Chivalry is not only dead, it's decomposed.”